T W E L V E

Vol. 1
Chapter 12

Why?

•••

Shoto Todoroki finally can see the light, a little bit more and he can finally grab onto that light, his hope.

He will be strong, he will become a hero, surpass his old man, and he will-

•••

'Noisy... '

It is the first impression that Shouto thought..

He's the first person who entered the room til the others started to appear...

Shouto sat down boredly at the back, hoping that someone will be kind enough to shut them up and just wait for their teacher to come.

He observes the place quietly, looking at the new faces in their room...

He saw how others chat with each other, fight, or just like him, just sitting on the seat and looking around, observing the place.

After a few minutes, finally, a strange man gets in with his sleeping bag and stopped the others from making noise.

"Homeroom teacher?! "

•••

"WHOA!! "

"750 meters? Seriously? "

"What's this?! It looks fun! "

"Sh..o... "

Shoto's head shot up when he heard a whisper,

".h..to..."

That voice... is it-?! '(Y/n)..'

"Shoto..."

Shoto looked from left to right, spotting none, he looked back to their homeroom teacher's direction 'Where is it coming? Is this someone's quirk... '

Looking conflicted, those few behind and beside him took notice of his strange behavior.

"Hey, you good there? " a boy with blonde hair asked in the middle of the noise.

"Don't mind me, " Shoto said and focused his attention in front.

"If you say so then, "

"-Please... don't forget me... "

As if having some flashback, Shoto saw (Y/n) in front of him. Just like that day, her smile that he cannot forget, that smile of hers before leaving him alone...

"(Y/n)..." he whispered softly, looking in front of him,

"I.. ..l...a.s ...re, "

And so after that, their quirk assessment test continued, without him noticing his moist eyes, he continued his day, acting normal, like nothing happened.

•••
Quick Reminder
This is a short story, each chapters'
average words are 200.

Thank you for reading this story!
^___^