0 ↠ plan a story with me!

hello, as some of you may know I'll be trying out a new type of writing. partly because I want to challenge myself and also because I love feedback and including you in the writing process seemed like a fun thing to do!

I'll create a basic storyline and then each chapter (or maybe every two chapters) I'll give you a choice between different outcomes of situations etc. So we'll write this together.

rules are simple and I'm trying them out with this chapter just so we'll see if this will work.

- in order for your comment to count you need to vote on the chapter and leave at least one comment that's feedback and not a voting comment.

- you can only vote once per question. meaning you leave one comment. what is really important is that your comment in line with the text (a lot of you don't) so I'll know what you're commenting on and it'll be easier to see what 'won'.

any questions?

Okay, just so I can create a basic storyline - here are the first few questions.

VOTING CLOSED —

1. What AGE should Michael and Luke be in the story?

- 15-20 years old

- 20-30 years old

- 30+ years old

2. What should their RELATIONSHIP be?

- Enemies

- Friends

- In relationship

3. What should LUKE'S PERSONALITY be?

- Sluty

- Shy

- Too good for this world

4. MICHAEL'S PERSONALITY?

- Nerdy

- Sociable

- Mean

5. LUKE'S life INTEREST?

- Modeling

- Teaching

- Animals

6. MICHAEL'S INTEREST?

- Medicine

- Sport

- Acting

please, please comment so this won't flop. if it'll will I'll just delete the story so I need all of your help on this.

if you have any questions/suggestions comment here or come and talk to me in my pms!

love, lucija ♡