26 ↠ he's big

♡ thank you for 1k votes

tw: sex talk?

Luke

Luke was in love.

Maybe Calum didn't believe in love and maybe his girlfriend didn't do romance but Luke was totally in love with her.

In his eyes, she was amazing.

Not in a Michael his boyfriend Clifford kind of way but close.

If he would have an older sister, he'd pick her and Luke knew next time Erin will be having boy or girl problems, he'll ask Calum for her number.

Besides being beautiful, funny and constantly making fun of Calum, she was also the one who insisted Michael had to pick Luke up.

They haven't seen each other in too long and Luke needed to see him and needed to hear certain three words of the man's mouth.

But that could wait. While Calum and Michael were playing arcade games they had important things to discuss.

"So..." She said with a mischievous smile that would usually make Luke nervous but he was honestly ready to answer her every question. "How good is Michael in bed?"

Except maybe this, Luke thought as he spat his drink all over the table. He could feel Michael's eyes on him but when he started laughing, he looked away.

"You honestly want to know this?" Luke asked as he started cleaning the table.

Calum probably told her about his cleaning habits as she didn't even twitch when he pulled out cleaning wipes and disinfectant out of nowhere.

"Well, I know he's bisexual but he's not my type. So, it's not like I'll ever test him out myself." She was on the verge of laughing when Luke sent her a dirty look. "But at least tell me how big his dick is?"

Luke shook his head. "I have a feeling you already asked Calum that."

"Oh, I did. But he said he had never seen it hard so he can't tell. Which is a lie and probably an indicator that Michael's dick is bigger than his."

And Luke definitely didn't want to think about the size of Calum's dick but there they were.

"It's big." Luke laughed again because he couldn't believe he was saying this out loud. Even Matt didn't ask questions this bold.

"Stop blushing." She said. "Around me, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

And even if Luke wanted to spill the tea on his sex life he really couldn't say much.

Michael's mouth was magic. His hands were burning Luke's skin and his mouth was the ice that was keeping him sane.

"Why do you look sad? Is he not treating you right? Or are you not into these things?"

He smiled "I am. But he's taking things very slow. Michael's an angel, always making sure I'm a hundred and ten percent okay with everything. From what we'll have for dinner to handholding."