19 ↠ fake boyfriend

- even if you don't want to participate in the voting, I'll be more than happy to hear some feedback from you.

-- also a lot of eye rolling happens in this chapter

Michael

"You're staring," Calum commented making Michael roll his eyes.

"That's my job. I'm Tara's fake boyfriend remember?"

The Maori man laughed. "I remember but staring at Luke won't keep her safe."

He nudged Calum with his elbow hard enough to make him spill his drink. They both started laughing as Calum wiped his sticky hand against Michael's shirt.

"Hey boys." Michael turned around and greeted Luke with a smile. "Why are you two not dancing? It's your birthday, Cal, you should have fun."

"I am having fun." The birthday boy smiled. "I love seeing all of my friends together and having fun. What I don't love is dancing."

Luke rolled his eyes in a fair enough kind of way. "What about you?" He looked at Michael and smiled at him.

His blue eyes were sparkling under the neon lights and his usually pale cheeks were flushed red from the alcohol, heat, and dancing.

"Somebody needs to keep an eye on all of you." Michael smiled. "Tara and Rachel usually get a lot of unwanted attention so we usually let them do their thing until somebody comes to close or too touchy."

Luke frowned. "Who's we?"

"Calum and I are their fake boyfriends."

The curly haired blonde laughed. "That's smart. You two are good friends."

Michael shrugged his shoulders just as Calum decided to open his stupid mouth. "Now you need fake boyfriend too. You're getting some attention too." He obviously looked at the group of men behind the bar. "I'm just not sure if it's wanted or unwanted."

"I have Matt." Luke grinned and wanted to point at his best friend.

"He seems busy," Michael commented as the man was making out with a stranger. "I think Ashton would be a better choice."

"You're talking shit about me?" Ashton came just in time to hear his name. He was carrying a tray of drinks.

"We're looking for a fake boyfriend for me. Matt is busy and Michael and Cal are taken."

"I don't mind switching with Michael," Ashton said casually as he downed a shot of tequila.

Michael could only roll his eyes as Ashton was too far away to spill drinks on him.

"That's it." He said and took two shots. "I'm going dancing."

The three men behind him laughed but as soon as he got near the crowd Luke was behind him. Michael turned back and smiled at him.

He noticed Tara and Rachel went deeper into the crowd so he stopped where there were fewer people and where their friends couldn't see them.