24 ↠ baby boy

tw: smut

also, the amount of feedback you'll leave will determine the quantity of smut in this fic.

Luke

"Why did we let her decorate the cake?" Luke asked as he and his boyfriend were putting final decorating touches in the living room. "I thought the cake was a surprise."

"Well, the thing is, the cake needed to be refrigerated and I couldn't lock the fridge from her, could I? So, I told her decorating it was the part of the gift as well."

Luke kissed him on the cheek. "Smart thinking."

They were waiting for Erin to get ready and to give her their gift.

She didn't know they were buying her something so she looked at the decorated boy suspiciously.

"I presume this is for me but from whom?" The birthday girl asked as she walked closer to the table. She didn't read the card but stared at them with a raised eyebrow.

"By us," Michael said proudly, moving his pointing finger between himself and Luke.

She tore the envelope and shrugged her shoulders. "Weird. I know Luke didn't wrap the gift because the bow isn't centered."

Luke rolled his shoulders back as he clearly didn't see and fix Michael's handy work. He knew Michael wouldn't mind if he'd fix it but he didn't want his boyfriend to see him get even weirder than usual.

"And I would have never thought you know how to wrap a gift." Erin grinned at Michael.

"YouTube is an amazing place."

She finally got the envelope open and Luke grabbed Michael's hand.

"Oh my god!" She screamed and looked at them. "You're serious, right? Because if that's just a joke for my birthday you'll break my heart."

Michael squeezed his hand and Luke couldn't do much else than to look at him.

He was glad he did because Michael was beaming. "Sealed with a kiss, serious."

Michael

The bell rang and he looked at Luke with wide eyes.

"Who else could come?"

He didn't know how Luke could manage this on his own. Teenagers were a handful.

There was one boy and four girls and all they talked about for the last few hours were about picking a ship name for Luke and Michael.

They already had one and Michael wanted to call Matt to settle things.

Luke went to open the door as Erin didn't show any intention to. "I don't know. Everyone who got invited is here."

"Jack! Ben! What are..."

When she heard the name of her older brothers, Erin jumped to her feet and ran to greet them.

Michael suddenly regretted that it wasn't another teen.

"Where are the girls? The kids?" Luke asked.