Chapter 1: Coming home

Before I start, this is a sequel to My first story 'My brothers best friend' so I would go read it first to know what's happening👍

______

10 months later (June)

Allison's POV

"Nash I'm fine, moms okay, and Hayes is flying back to LA with Maddy and I" I say into the phone. "I miss you both so much, I can't wait to have you back here" Nash says "miss you too, I have to finish packing bye" I saying hanging up before he can answer.

I zip my last bag of clothes and relax. This is the first time going back since I left and it's making me all freaked out. I pack my carry on and take a quick nap before the flight.

***

"Allison time to go" Hayes says. I stretch and grab my bags. We pack moms car and make sure we have everything. We pick Maddy up then go to the airport.

We say our goodbyes and get onto the plane. "Are you nervous?" Maddy asks "a little" I say "So what's happening with you and Taylor?" she laughs "nothing! we are just friends" I laugh. She shakes her head and and we prepare for the plane to take off.

I bought wifi on the plane and texted Taylor.

To Tay😻

Holy Shiz I'm nervous😅

Tay😻

Why?😂

To Tay😻

Bc I haven't seen any of you since I left😢

Tay😻

Everything is the same... well

To tay😻

What's the 'well...'😅

Tay😻

Um, you know the stuff from the last time you were here

To Tay😻

You can say it😂

Tay😻

Just feels weird😁

To tay😻

Thought you'd be the one that was happy about it😂 but Ima get some sleep see you in 3 hours😅

Tay😻

I don't know, it's just last time I was happy about it you got back with him. But anyways I'm really excited to see you sleep well.😘

I locked my phone and relaxed. I still didn't get any sleep by the time we landed.

"They said they'd meet us by the entrance" Maddy says walking faster by the second. She sees Nash and takes off running towards him. Taylor appears from behind Nash and I smile. After everyone is finished hugging and what not we pack the car and head home.

We pull into the drive way and I stop Taylor before he gets out of the car. "Who's here?" I ask "everyone, you will be in the room on the 2nd floor were carter use to be" he says. I nod and we enter the house. Taylor helps me care my bags to my new room. I unpack and everyone decides to go out to dinner since everyone is here.

In one car it's Nash, Maddy, me, and Taylor. In the other car is Cameron, Matt, Carter and Deborah. This dinner should be interesting.

______

This was just a starter chapter to get the story started.

What do you think so far.

Sorry for a cliffhanger so soon😅

Comment & Vote