Chapter 22: Going good

I've stayed here for 3 days and Kian calls and texts me all the time which I'm thankful for. I don't see Cameron much which is good. It's hard enough thinking about him and what happened but I don't have time to worry about him I have Kian and he's great.

My phone vibrates and its Mark (manager for the photoshoots)

Mark📷
Can you make it to the studio in 30?

To mark📷

Yeah!

I lock my phone and slide on Jean shorts, and a tee shirt. I grab my keys and go to the car. When I try to start my car it doesn't. I hit the wheel "not now, please" I try again. Nothing. "damn it" I yell. A knock on the windows scares me. Cameron stands on the other side of the door.

I get out and slam the door. "I'll give you a ride" he says. "Thanks" I say climbing in to his car. The ride is awkward as I give him directions to the studio. "Want me to wait" he asks. I check the time and sigh. "You can come in if you want" he nods and we get out entering the building.

"Mark" I say entering the room. "Gorgeous" he smiles and hugs me. "Lisa will do your make up and get your clothes" he snaps his fingers and she brings me to a mirror and chair. As she does my make up she asks me a questions that I really don't want to hear "is he your guy?" She smiles. I look in the mirror and Cameron is staring at me. "No" I mumble. She nods and hands me clothes.

Once I finish changing mark puts me in front of the camera and everything goes
Smooth. After a half an hour i Change back into my clothes and go to mark. Cameron follows me as I search for him. I spot him by the snack table. I walk toward him and smile "Love, you did great. Next shoot is on the beach I'll text you the address in a few days, bring Kian." I nod and thank him.

The drive home with Cameron is more awkward than I thought. When we pull up to the house I see Kians car. I go inside to find him bonding with Nash. i go behind him and kiss his cheek. "Hey I missed you so much" he says. I walk around and sit on his Lap. "Come over tonight" he asks kissing my cheek. I nod and smile.

I get up and go to the kitchen and grab a water. kian gets up and stretches which usually means he's leaving. I grab my bag and charger and get ready to go. "You can't leave with out a hug" Nash says from behind me. I set my bag down and hug Nash for about five minutes. "You're growing up" he sighs. "So are you" I pull away from him. "I'll be back do you worry" I laugh. I get my bag and head to Kians car.

I get in and Kian holds my hand. "You guys are sibling goals" he laughs. I shrug. Kian and I have been together for almost a month and it's been better than anything. Things are falling into place finally.

When I walk into the o2l house I hear barking. I give Kian a weird look and he goes into a back room and let's a dog out. "When did this happen" I laugh petting the blonde dogs head. "The other day, she was the cutest and I could resist" he says taking my bag.

We go upstairs and I lay on his bed. "I could lay with you forever" he kisses my cheek. "You're amazing" I say. "Where did you go today?" Kian asks sitting up and I do the same. "Photoshoot" I say. "Oh you're car was in the driveway when I got there" he knits his eyebrows together. "cameron took me" I confess "wow" he gets up and runs his hands through his hair.

"It was nothing, he gave me a ride that's it" I pull Kians arm so he faces me. he looks mad "I'm sorry" I sit on the edge of the bed. i hear him sigh and feel his hand on my back. "It's just weird that you let him take you" he rubs my back. "I had to be there, or I wouldn't have let him" I look him in the eyes. "Okay" he breaths

____________________

Make sure you check out my new book!

What do you think about this one?

Comment& Vote