Chapter 19: Vacations

"Mom called" Nash says standing on the other side of the island. "I don't care" my voice traced with anger. I'm still mad and upset about her not even checking on me after what happened. Nash hates it but understands.

I feel Camerons arms wrap around me and his chin on my shoulder. "Hey cutie" he kisses my neck. "Hey" I smile. "So I need you to pack a bag we are going away this weekend" he says turning me around. "Where" I ask "its a surprise" he smiles then kisses me.

I go upstairs and grab a suit case from the closet. I put my shampoo and body wash along with Cameron's in my bag. I put a few pairs of shorts and leggings. Tee shirts, and cameron told me to pack a bikini. I also put a pair of sandals, a crop top, and some tank tops. It's only 12 and cameron said we will leave at 3. So he packs his bags while I lay on our bed.

I scroll through Twitter nothing interesting so I lock my phone and lie on my back. I hear Cameron's bag zip and the bed sinks as he lays beside me. "I can't wait for us to be alone for once" he smiles and traces my leg. "We've been alone before" I say. "But not in a long time" he kisses my neck. "Cameron" I put my hand on his chest.

He rolls off the bed and leaves. Things haven't been the same since what happened. I haven't really been in the mood and when we try I get flash backs and I freak out. Cameron doesn't really understand what I'm going through but knows it will take a while. I think that's why he planned this.

I check the time and it's 12:37 so I decide to take a nap.
**
Cameron pulls up to a gas station outside of LA. "will you grab me a pop" cameron asks handing me a twenty. I nod and go inside. I grab Cameron's Mountain Dew and my coke, chips, chocolate, and a few other things.

I set the stuff on to the counter and the young guy rings it up. "You look familiar" he says handing me my bag. "Are you famous?" He asks with his eyes widening. "Not really, I'm well known but I wouldn't say famous" I smile. "You're really cute here's my number" he slides a paper across the counter. "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend" I turn and Cameron comes through the door. He comes up to me and grabs the bag. "Fuck off" cameron says walking out.

I get in the car and cross my arms. Cameron should have trusted me not to do anything. Cameron gets in and pulls off quickly. "You can't be mad at me for being over protective" he puts his hand on my leg. "Actually I can" I move his hand. "I'm sorry I just got jealous" he sighs. "It's fine" I say staring out the window.

We drive for another hour until we pull up to a gorgeous house. Big windows, nice pool, basically on the beach, and stunning. I grab my bag from the trunk and go to the front door.

Cameron unlocks the door and walks in. I follow him up the stairs and into a huge room. He sets his bag down and I do the same. I sit on the bed and Cameron walks into the bathroom and slams the door.

I can't believe he's acting this way. I change into a bathing suit and slide on shorts and leave before Cameron gets out. I walk out to the sand and look out to the ocean. The sun is about to set so I sit down and get comfortable.

I feel Cameron's legs around me. He kisses my neck and I lean away from him. "I'm sorry, I just get so protective and I know it's annoying but I love you and I want to be the only one that has you" he says. "I love you" I turn and kiss him.

____________________

Sorry it's been forever and It's short I've been really busy!!

But my new story is going to coming soon I just want to know who you want to be the love Interest it's down to 3
People

Taylor Caniff

Cameron Dallas

Nash Grier

Comment & Vote