Chapter 9

"Hey"

"What? why?"

"Fine" I hear cameron say into his phone. I lean up and rub my eyes. "What's going in?" I ask. "I have to go" he says "what? no!" I yell "it's the movie" he says throwing clothes into a bag " This movie is not more important than us" I say standing in front of the door. he kisses me"its not, but I'm almost finished and this is urgent" he walks past me. I follow him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"If you leave-" he cuts me off by kissing me. he walks toward the door "if you go out that door and leave, we are done" I say. He reaches for the door, looks down at his phone and walks out. i break down into tears and fall to the ground. The love of my life just walked out on me. I get up in a rage push serval bowls off the counter making them shatter, I throw everything I can reach. I push over chairs and sling stuff around.

I stopped and fell to the floor again. I yelled and even though I kept yelling I knew nothing would bring him back here. Taylor walked in and rushed to my side "what's wrong? what happened?" he asked. I couldn't answer, I just kept crying. "Come on" he says lifting me. He takes to the couch and I cry into his shoulder for thirty minutes. "Are you okay?" he asks. "No" I start "he left, I told him of he left we were over and he walked out. He was everything I had, I love him so much and he walked out on me like it was nothing" I say. "Listen to me" taylor says "you have me, Nash, Maddy, Hayes, all of your friends. if he left then that's the stupidest thing he will ever do." he says cupping my face. I hugged taylor and just felt safe for now.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I say getting up. I go upstairs shut the door strip down and get into the shower. I sit down and close my eyes. whats wrong with me? why did I say that? I guess it really doesn't matter now, he left and it shows how much he cared. I look down at my hand slip the ring off and set it on the sink. I get out wrap a towel around me and go into my room. My phone buzzes and I check it '2 messages from Love😍😘☺️'

I slide the screen and read the messages.

Love😍😘☺️

Allison, I know I left but I don't want this to be the end of us. I now know that I should've stayed. I'm coming home and if you feel like you don't want to be together then I will leave.

Love😍😘☺️

I love you

I'm relieved but worried. I want to be with him but he walked out on me. I put on a tee shirt and leggings, blow dry and straighten my hair, I put my ring on and go downstairs. Taylor hugs me and I show him the messages. "Cameron is a good guy, and you guys are perfect for each other, it was obviously a mistake that he walked out. Go back to him" he says. "Really?" I ask. He nods and I hug him. "Thank you" I say. "I'll always be here for you" he says.

Cameron walks in and stops. I don't realize until taylor looks back. "Allison" he says "cameron" my voice cracks. I get up and walk toward him. "So" he says. I don't answer I just kiss him. He picks me up and i feel him walk underneath me. I hear the door shut still kissing him. He locks it then lays me on the bed.

I'll let your imagination figure out what happens😏😏

_______________________

I'm writing a different fanfic on here, what boys should be in it?

Comment on their names👇

1) Cameron Dallas

2) Nash Grier

3) Matthew Espinosa

Comment & Vote