Chapter 6:Mine

My head lays on Cameron's bare chest, and we are watching a random tv show. Cameron his playing with my hair and it's 2am. "Are you tired?" Cameron asks. I look up "Not really" I say. Cameron gets up and hold his hands out for me. I grab his hands and he pulls me out of bed. I pull my hair into a bun, slip on one of Cameron's tee shirts, and yoga shorts.

Cameron gives me a piggy back ride downstairs and into the kitchen. I sit on the counter and Cameron stands in front of me. He kisses me then turns to the fridge and pulls out eggs. "Want some?" he smiled. I nod and he pulls out a pan and starts the stove.

I take a picture and post it on Instagram 'Bæ cooking for me😋💕💋 @camerondallas' tons of people comment asking when we got back together, that we won't last again, and Cameron is theirs. But I ignore them because he is the only one that's making me happy right now.

I go on to twitter and tweet 'Yes, Cameron and I are together. he makes me happy and I'm not going to listen to people that bring us down💪' I lock my phone and Cameron finally finished the food. We sit and eat together then I wash dishes.

"I'm tired now" I laugh wrapping my arms around Cameron. "Me too" he says. I start to walk upstairs and Cameron sweeps me off my feet and carries me upstairs bridal style. He lays me on the bed and crawls I'm next to me. He wraps his arms around me and every thing is perfect. He's mine again.
______________________

Sorry it's short, just a full in chapter

Comment & vote