Chapter 13: when one door opens, another closes

I'm awake but I don't open my eyes. Trying to remember last night I feel an arm around my waist. I then remember that I stayed at the o2l House last night. So if this isn't Camerons arm it must be Kian's. I don't move because it feels comforting. Kian removes his arm and stretches. I open my eyes and face him. He smiles "good morning" his morning voice makes me crazy. "What time is it?" I ask. "Uh... noon" my eyes Go wide I have an appointment at 1:30. "I have to go" I say pulling my hair up. "I'll take you to get your car" he says getting up. We get into the car and I check my phone.

Cam😍😘☺️

Where are you?

Cam😍😘☺️

Please answer me, the picture isn't what it looks like!

I lock my phone and sigh. Kian holds his phone toward me and tells me to put in my number. I do and then put his in mine. We pull up to Starbucks and stop. "Makes sure you text or call me" he says. I nod and get out. I get into my car and watch kian pull off. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the office. I park and see cameron standing in front of the office. I walk past him into the building and sign in. "Where were you?" he asks sitting next to me. "With a friend" I roll my eyes. "You could've called me" he says. The doctor calls us back and we are out into a room. "Having any problems?" the doctor asks. "I had a pain in my stomach last night." I tell her. Cameron looks at my with wide eyes. "That's kinda normal" she says putting the cool jell on my stomach. Cameron takes my hand and squeezes gently. The doctor looks at the screen and knits her eyebrows together. she wipes the jell off and folds her hands. "Okay" she stops. "I couldn't find a heart beat" her words crush my heart. Please don't let me loss this baby. "You.... have miscarried your child" my heart goes into my stomach and all I can do is cry. "I'm so sorry" she tells us and then leaves. Cameron hugs me and doesn't let go for a good five minutes. I let go and walk out of the building. "Let's go home" he says. "No, I have stuff to do" i walk toward my car. "Let me come then" he begs. "I will be home later" I say. He gets into his car and speeds off. I cry into my hands. I call kian and ask if we could hang out. He tells me to come to his house.

When I get there he sees I've been upset. He hugs me and I feel safe. It's different from when cameron hugs me. "You lost the baby didn't you" I nod. Wait how'd he know. I look up at him with a confused look and he says "last night you told me everything that happened" I sigh. "Where's Cameron?" he asks. "At home" I wipe under my eyes. "You should go, you two need to be together you lost your baby" he kisses my forehead and walks me to the car. "I will call you and see how your doing later" he says then shuts the door.

I get home and everyone crowds around me. I push through them and go upstairs. Cameron lays in bed with tears running down his face. I lay next to him and we both just cry for awhile.

***

"When was the picture taken?" I ask furious. "Let me explain" he begs "you were kissing another girl!" I yell. He rubs his face "I know" he says looking guilty. "We're we together" I ask. he sighs "tell me" I say louder. "Yes" his faces goes blank. "I'm done" I say leaving the room. Kian's calling so I step outside.

Phone call- (k-Kian a- Allison)

K- How are you

A- He cheated on me

K- You deserve better

A-It hurts a lot

K- come over and we'll talk

A- Okay

I hang up, go back upstairs grab a bag and change. I put on white shorts, and a black crop top. I grab my bag and my phone and leave. I put my bag in the backseat and go to the O2L house.

I knock on the door and kian opens it. "Hey" he says pulling me in for a hug. "Kian!" Jc yells from the kitchen. We walk over and he smirks. "It's not what you think" Kian laughs. He intertwines our fingers and takes me upstairs. We sit on his bed and I tell him everything that happened. "You don't need that in your life, you need someone who only thinks of you" he puts his hand on my leg. I feel warm inside but I don't think he likes me. I smile and he gets up and goes to get something to drink.

I sit in his room and feel awkward. I step into the hall and over hear Jc and Kian's conversation. "Listen she just broke up with him, I can't kiss her or do anything over dramatic" Kian's voice echos. "You like her, show her you do" he says. I go back into the room and sat on his bed before he came up.

He handed me a bottle of water and sat beside me. "I need to tell you something" he says. "Okay" I smile. "I know this is really early and you would never go for it so soon but, I like you" he says with a worried look on his face. "I like you too" he smiles in relief. "Let's just not makes things awkward" I laugh. "Kian?" Ricky's voice echos into his room. he walks in and waves. "Do you know where my flamingo tank top went? I had it on tour" he rubs his face. "No dude" kian laughs. Ricky leaves and kian faces me. "That guy is girly." He laughs.

It's hours later and I'm still at the o2l house. It's about 11:30pm. Kian and I are watching Netflix. "Do you just want to stay?" Kian asks. "Yeah" I smile. He gets up and hands me a tee shirt. I hold up my finger and run to my car. I grab a pair of leggings and socks and go upstairs. Kian hands one of his shirts and I change in his bathroom. i go back to his bed and we get under the covers. We watch Netflix for a little longer and my eyes start to get heavy. Kian's arm wraps around my waist and I fall asleep.

_________________

That was a lot to take in. Kian Lawley?

What's Nash going to think?

What do you think?

Comment & Vote