Chapter 20: lies

"Things have been weird between us" I tell Deborah. "Why?" She's confused "well, after everything happened things kinda stopped happening,he didn't want touch me, and when we went away for the weekend it felt weird like we were alone but didn't do anything" I explain. "It's gon a take time, you guys have been through hell and back as a couple and I think you should just play it out. You've broke it off with him every time. Try to get close to him and if he doesn't stop make him make a choice. It's very weird that you guys didn't do anything. You'd think he'd have a need or something" deb laughs. But my mind wonders into my thoughts.

Wouldn't he want to do something? Would he cheat? I panic and get up and walk quickly to my car. "Allison slow down" Deborah yells following me. I get into the car and wait for her. "Would he cheat on me?" I ask before pulling out. "Don't be crazy, he loves you" she tries to explain. "We haven't had sex in a month. Something is going on" I say. He facial expression changes and I can tell she knows something. "What?" I try to get it out of her "tell me please?" I beg. "Carter said that Cameron had been leaving during the day and changing before you got home or leaving early mornings or late in the night." Her words bring tears to my eyes and I drive a little faster.

I pull into the house and don't see Cameron's car. I go inside and walk up to carter on the couch. "Is he cheating on me" I ask. His eyes go wide and then his head goes down. "Allison...." He sighs. Tears go down my face again and carter hugs me. "I think you guys should go out for a while so I can talk to him alone" I step away.

Deborah and carter leave and I sit at the island letting time pass by. I hear a car and turn toward the door. The handle turns and Cameron comes in. he walks past the kitchen not noticing me. "Cameron" my voice cracks. He turns quick. He must see that I'm upset because he walks toward me and goes to hug me. I let him and I can smell a hint of perfume. I immediately push him away and stand up. "You didn't think I would notice" he's confused "what's wrong" he try's to sound worried. "Your cheating on me" his eyes widen as I spill out the words. "Say it!" I yell. He lowers his head and sighs. "Yes" my heart stops and i talk to the floor. "Allison" he walks toward me. "Get away" I yell.

The door swings opens and someone I don't except shows up.
____________________

Uh oh.

Comment & Vote

New story will be up tomorrow with 2 chapters🙌