Chapter 8: Gone

I walk down the hall, lights are dimmed, floor creaking with every step I take. Noise from behind me makes me jump, I turn to see what it was but nothing is there. When I turn back around cameron is standing there with a knife in his hand.

"Cameron please" my voice cracks as I beg. He says nothing just steps forward, when he does I step back and fall on to my butt. He steps over me and you can see the anger in his face. I never been so scared of someone in my life, and I would've never thought it was cameron. "Goodbye" he whispers into my ear. The knife goes down and-

*

I gasp as I awaken from the horrible nightmare. I put my hands over my face and try to relax but the fear has taken me over. I don't know why because I've never been afraid of cameron.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom. I start the shower, strip down and get in. I stand under the warm water and let it engulf me. Cameron has been gone for 2 weeks working on a project. A lot of the boys go out and I sit alone in a big house at night hearing strange noises. I never get up I just ignore them the best that I can.

Taylor is suppose to be hanging out with me tonight but he moved out so I don't remember. Nash went to North Carolina with Hayes Maddison, and Jack and Jack are on tour. The only people here anymore is me, Matt, Carter and sometimes Deborah.

I wash my body and hair then shut off the water. I wrap a towel around my body and walk into the room. I got out a pair of jeans, long sleeve blue shirt and vans. I blow dry and straighten my hair, do my makeup, and grab my phone.

Love💕😍😘☺️

How are you doing?

To Love💕😍😘☺️

I'm okay

Love💕😍😘☺️

I'm coming in tomorrow for the weekend then leaving in Monday. I'm almost done with this and then we will spend all our time together, I'm sorry that it's taking so long😔

To love💕😍😘☺️

That sounds good, and it's fine it's part of your career.

I haven't told him about the nightmares and probably won't. I grab my keys and get into my black Range Rover. First I go to Starbucks, get a coffee then head to the mall. I park close but not as close as usual. I walk in and go to several stores buying a few shirts. "Hey Allison!" I hear someone yell. I turn to see a few girls heading my way. "Where is cameron?" one asks. "He's working on a project" I say turning back around. "We should hang out" another one says "sorry I'm kinda in a hurry today" I say trying to avoid any questions. "Allison wait" one grabs my arm "don't touch me" I say yanking my arm away. "God, I don't know what Cameron sees in you. You're a slut" one says walking away.

Nobody has talked to me like that in awhile. I walk quickly out of the mall and to my car. Tears flow down my cheek as the words replay in my head over and over again. My phones starts ringing and cameron is face timing me. I wipe my face and answer the phone.

"Hey" I say smiling. "Hey-" he stops himself "have you been crying?" he asks "it's nothing" I try to convince him. "Yes it is" he starts "I'm finished for the day, I'm headed home" he says hanging up not letting me say anything.

I drive home and carry my bags inside. Carter and Deborah are sitting on the couch so I go pass them to my room. I hang up the shirts I got today and change into leggings and a t shirt. I look down at my hand where the ring cameron got me is. I miss him, a lot and it's been hard. I push these thoughts aside and just think that he's coming home.

I go down stairs and Sit on the couch. "What's wrong?" Deborah asked "nothing, just people" I say. I get up and check the time 3:07pm cameron won't be home till around 8. I go back upstairs and turn on my Netflix, I scroll through until I find American Horror Story. I get through about 2 and a half episodes before falling asleep.

***

I jolt up from sleep and then relax. I check the time 7pm. I stretch out and dangle my feet over the side of the bed. A glass shattering from downstairs startles me and I put my feet back onto the bed. I grab my phone and text Deborah.

Deb😈👾🌀

Are you guys at the house?

Deb😈👾🌀

No, we left around 4 why?

Deb😈👾🌀

Just thought I heard something

Then I texted Taylor

Tay😻😹

Are you at the house?

Tay😻😹

No, why?

Tay😻😹

Just wondering.

I locked my phone and listened. Footsteps heading up the stairs terrified me. I got up and ran into the bathroom. Really? the bathroom? I sat in the dark with my knees to my chest. The room door creaked open and footsteps got closer.

I shut my eye as tight as I could and what ever happens to me happens. The bathroom door opens and the light clicks on. "Allison? why are you sitting on the floor?" I hear cameron asked. Relieved I got up and jumped into his arms. He stumbled back but caught his balance. "I missed you so much" I said hugging him. "I missed you too" he hugged back. "I'm so glad to have you back I my arms" he says. "I love you" I say.

We lay down and cuddle and just catch up on a lot.

"So Deborah and Carter almost broke up again" I say

"Reminds me of this girl on set that got dumped by her boyfriend everyday" he laughs.

"Who is she?" I ask

"One of the lead actresses" he says

"So you spend a lot of time with her?" I ask, I can't tell why I'm getting jealous

"Kinda" he answers

"That's cool" I say getting up and heading downstairs.

I get down to the kitchen and Cameron stops me.

"You can't seriously be jealous?" he says but in a question kind of statement.

"What do you expect" I say

He grabs my waist and twist me around. He lifts me up and whispers "you're my girl" and my heart melts.

_________________________

So this is a longer chapter hope you like it.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Comment & Vote