Chapter 11: Suprise

"Well congratulations you're pregnant" the doctor says wiping jell off my stomach. I sit up and feel tears in my eyes. Deborah rubs my back as the doctor gets a prescription for vitamins. "I know it's overwhelming, but you'll be a great mom. Don't take this offensively , but do you know who the father is?" he asks cautiously. I nod "yes but he doesn't know" he sighs "tell him, if he loves you he will stick around" he hands me the prescription.

We walk out of the office and Deborah drives. "How are you going to tell him?" she says pulling off. I shake my head "I don't know, it's all just a shock to me and I don't want him to leave" she looks at me like I'm crazy "he wouldn't leave, and if he does you shouldn't take him back" I sigh and just think until we get home.

We walk into the house and cameron comes up to me "How was lunch?" He smiles. I hug him and start walking upstairs as I talk "It was fine" we walk into the room and he turns me around "what's wrong" he asks as he sees the tears in my eyes. "We need to talk" I sit on the bed "are you breaking up with me?" his eyes goes wide "no, nothing like that" I smile through the tears. "What is it then?" he wipes the tears from my face. "I'm..... in pregnant" I say putting my head down. He doesn't say anything so I figure he's mad. i look up and he has a smile on his face. "Don't cry, I'm excited!" he says hugging me. i wipe my eyes "really?" he smiles "of course, I mean I know we're young but I think we will be great parents" I smile and sigh with relief "I wouldn't have left you, ever and I never will" he pulls me into his chest and I feel safe. He puts his hand on my stomach then looks me in the eyes. "What do you think it its?"

_____________________

Short chapter I know😣

But what should happen, what do you thinks going to happen?

Comment & Vote 😊