Chapter 15: Wrong

Kian is hitting cameron and I'm trying to pull him off. Kian finally gets off him and walks outside. I don't follow him I check on cameron. "Are you okay?" I ask in panic. "I'm gonna kill him" cameron looks pissed. "Stop please" he closes his eyes and looks at me with guilt. His expression changes and his fist come unclenched. "I didn't want to fight" he says. "I'm sorry" he finishes.. he looks so hurt that I can't stand it. I wrap my arms around his chest and he embraces me. When I look up he had tears down his face. I've never seen him so... so hurt. I can't explain it but I feel terrible for everything. "I'll be fine, go find him" he says wiping he's tears. "I love you" he kisses my forehead and walks past me. My heart breaks and I'm left standing there alone.

When I walk to the parking lot kian is gone. That is a dick move. I start walking but know it will take hours to get there. I get a taxi and give them the address and it takes about 20 minutes to get home. When I go inside Jc is pacing around. "Finally" he says in relief when he saw me. "I didn't know your number so I couldn't call" he hugs me. "It's fine" I say looking down. I go upstairs into my room. I put on a tee shirt and yoga pants and walk to Kian's door. I open it and he lays face down on the bed. "You're a dick" my mood changes instantly. "I'm sorry" he yells "you didn't come after me so I left" he finished. "Why did I think you were different" I whisper. "Cameron is no better!" he raises his voice. "HE WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ME THERE" I yell. I don't let him Answer. I grab my keys and leave. I call taylor and he's at the house. I drive there and knock. I don't know why it it feels weird. Nash opens the door and laughs "you don't have to knock" he hugs me. I walk inside and see cameron in the kitchen. I ignore him for now because I need to get my mind straight. I go down to the basement and taylor sits on the couch. "Hey I heard what happened" he looks at me with a weird face. "I don't know what's I do, kian hit him first but I really like him. But cameron would never have done that and I love him" taylor laughs. "I think you just made up your mind" he says.

He's right. I love cameron but I don't know why he would kiss someone else why we were together. I need him to explain before I make up my mind completely. I go back upstairs and he's not in the kitchen. So I go up to his room. I knock and then walk in. "Hey" he says quietly. "I need you to explain" I rub my face. "I didnt want to fight" he takes a deep breath "not that" I interrupt him. "The kiss" he sighs. "It didn't mean anything, we were at a photo shoot and she kissed me, they got a picture and I grabbed it" he sighs. "That's it?" i raise my eye brows. "Yes" he rubs his face "okay" I stand up and go to walk out "wait? that's it?" he asks confused. "For now" I say leaving.

I don't know what im going to do. It's harder leaving kian because we just started dating and I feel awful. I go to the o2l house and sit in my room. Kian walks in and sits on my bed. "I don't think we are working" he sighs "neither do i" I rub my eyes. he puts his finger under my chin and pushes my head up. He smiles and kisses me. "im gonna move out" I say. "You don't have to" he says looking confused. "I need to be around my friends not that I don't love living here but..." he nods. "I'll help" he smiles.
_____________________

Short chapter but I wanted to update tonight

Comment & Vote