Chapter 4: Adventures

I lean toward Cameron and he leans toward me. Our faces are inches apart and then our lips connect. It feels like sparks fly when we kiss. Cameron deepens the kiss and I let him. He leans back over me and his tongue runs over my bottom lip begging for entrance so I let him. A few minutes pass and he pulls away.

"I'm sorry" He says. I just lay there wondering why he pulled away. "It's fine" I say getting up and walking out of the room. I go back down stairs half disappointed. I sit on the couch and look at the tv blanking out. "Allsion!" Taylor yells from behind me. "Yeah" I say "what's wrong?" he asks laughing. "Nothing just tired" I says. "Tired? You just woke up 30 minutes ago" he laughs "okay come on" I say pulling him to the basement. we get down to the basement and sit on the couch. "Okay, I went to talk to Cameron and we kinda kissed..." I trail off "kissed?" he says "yeah, but he pulled away" I say in a disappointed tone. "And you don't sound happy" he says "not really! God I just miss him so much and that made it worse!!!" I yell. "Well what did you say when he pulled away?" he asked "I just walked out, like a freaking loser" I say. "I'll go get you something to drink" he laughs as I lay on the couch.

Taylors POV

I walk up stair into the kitchen and Cameron is back again. "Hey bro, what hell are you doing with Allison?" I ask from across the island. "What are you talking about?" he asks "bro, you kissed HER then pulled away?" I say "I don't know, I'm just confused" he says "well keep her out of it until you're not because You're just hurting her more" I say walking out of the room.

I walk down stairs and hand Allison a water "you didn't have to say anything" she says. "I wanted to, he's hurting you" I say sitting next to her. "I don't know why I try" she says. I wish she wouldn't. I just want to kiss her and hold her, god if she could see what's right in front of her. "Let's go somewhere, go change and we will go on an adventure" I say. She giggles and runs off. So I change into shorts, a t shirt cut down the sides showing my chest, and shoes.

Allison's POV

I run upstairs and change into denim shorts, a blue tank top, and vans. I grab my phone and tweet 'Going on an adventure with @taylorcaniff 😌' I lock my phone and go downstairs. "We're taking the rover" Taylor says. I nod and walk through the kitchen and grab a water. "Can we talk later?" Cameron startles me. "We will be out pretty late" Taylor says from beside of me. "Well whenever you have time, I would like to talk" he says walking away.

I walk outside and get into Taylors car. He opens the sun roof then pulls put of the drive way. "So where are we going?" I ask. "There are tons of dirt tracks outside of la that people go up, we are going to find one and have fun" he says pulling onto an intersection. I just look out the window and watch as we leave the city.

Taylor pulls into a parking lot and parks. "You ready?" he smirks "yep" I say. We get out and start walking up a dirt trail. There's a bunch of ups and downs but Taylor is so funny it keeps me distracted.

"Hey hold this for me" he says holding his hand in a ball "okay" I say and hold my hand out. He acts likes he's going to drop something in my hand and just intertwines our hands. "Smooth" I laugh. We walk up to a shady spot and it's about 3:00.

We sit down on a large rock and sit there for awhile. "This is nice" I say smiling "you need some distraction in your life, I know things are hard for you" Taylor says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head onto his shoulder "I'm glad you're here for me" I smile "me too" he replies.

We get up about an half an hour later and keep walking. We stop and take a selfie post it and keep walking.

It starts to get dark so we finish at the top. Overlooking the city it's beautiful. "It's amazing" He says squeezing my hand. And somehow it feels just right. I forget about everything. All the pain I've been feeling, the confusion, and most of all Cameron. Taylor is amazing but it would be so wrong to get with him knowing how I feel about Cameron. Yet again I still deserve to try and be happy. "It's midnight" Taylor says snapping me put of my thoughts. "We should go then" I say. So we start walking.

At about 3:00am we get to the car. I sit down and relax. " I don't want to talk to Cameron" I say as Taylor pulls out of the parking lot. " Then don't" he says. "He probably stayed up or is going to come in my room when he hears us come in" I says rubbing my face. "Take a shower, then come down to the basement and sleep in my room" Taylor says. i hesitate "okay" I finish.

Taylor pulls into the drive way and we head inside. Everyone sits in the living room. "Hey!" Nash yells. I wave and hurry upstairs. I grab clothes and jump into the shower. I wash my hair and body then get out. I slip on a sports bra, underwear, leggings and one of Taylors shirts. I step out of the bathroom and into my room and Cameron sits on my bed.

"Where you going now?" He asks "to hang out with Taylor" I say putting my dirty clothes in a basket. "Can we talk first?" he asks "what's there to talk about?" I ask sitting on the bed. "Us" he says "I don't know Cameron" I say feelings rushing back. "Please, I don't know why I pulled away this morning. I just felt like I was going to hurt you again but I just can't live without you in my life anymore." He takes a breath "but it's all up to you, so please just think about it" he says getting up and leaving.

I text Taylor and tell him I'm just going to bed and plug my phone in. I turn on my tv to dance moms and just think. Damn I have decisions to make.

__________________________

Wow, what do you think she should do?

Cameron?

Taylor?

Or just stay single?

Comment & Vote