Chapter 5: Decisions

The sun shines through the small crack of the curtain. My tv is still on, and my phone is lying on the night stand. Something about today is different. I wake up happy. I stretch out and turn on my lamp. I walk to my dresser and pick out an outfit. White high waisted shorts, a black dream catcher crop top, and sandals, with my hair in a bun. I paint my toes black then slip on my sandals.

I grab my phone and head down stairs. I walk past the living room and into the kitchen. "Hey" Maddy smiles. "Wanna go out?" I ask. "Where too?" she asks grabbing her phone "lunch, any where just getting out and talking m" I say. She nods and goes to change. I go to the bathroom and take a selfie and post it on Instagram 'Lunch with @maddy__ 🌻' is the caption. I lock my phone then go to wait in the kitchen. Taylor walks in and hugs me "where you going?" he asks "lunch with Maddy" I say. "Could you be like the best person ever and let me use your car?" I ask. "Are you stable" he laughs. "Yes" I laugh. "One condition" he says "what?" I ask "I get a kiss on the cheek" he laughs. I roll my eyes and go to kiss him on the cheek but he turns at the last second.

Our lips connect and his hands cup my cheek. He deepens the kiss and then smiles breaking the kiss. We rest our foreheads against each other's. "Here" he says handing me the keys. "What was that?" Maddy asks from the other side of the island "uh nothing, you ready?" I ask. "Yeah" she says "thanks for letting me use your car" I say hugging Taylor. "No problem" he says as we walk outside.

We get into Taylors car then pull out. "So are you guys together?" Maddy asks "No" I say "oh come on give it a chance, Cameron has hurt you and been with other girls take a chance" she says. I don't answer I just drive to a small café in town.

We get there and sit outside. "Cameron said he wants me in his life again, but it was up to me" I say after we order. "Then it's up to you" she says "you're a lot of help" I laugh "well, I don't know what to tell you, I've only had Nash there for me. And god I love him m so much for that." She says "it's almost been a year since we've been together and you and Nash's have been together for a year and a half. Why did I mess my life up so much?" I says. "It wasn't you, you fell in love and that's what happened. But now you have a choice to make" she says

*****

We pull into the drive way and walk inside. I hurry past everyone and go down stairs. I stop at the top of the stairs when I hear Cameron and Taylor talking "I love her, she is the only one I've ever loved, and I know you have feelings for her but just know we have a pasted and if you do end up together I won't be mad because that makes her happy and I'll except it and won't run from it, you're like my brother and I don't want to loose you or her" Cameron's voice has pain in it. "I get it, and I don't want to hold her back from being happy either and when she chooses you don't hurt her, and I'll still be her friend and need you to except that." Taylor says. I don't hear anything so I peek down. They are hugging.

I walk upstairs, change, and lay in bed drowning out sounds of the tv. I love Cameron and really don't want to be with anyone else, but when in with Taylor it's like I'm free and I forget about everything. Maybe Taylor is just meant to be my best friend? Maybe Cameron is the one I'm suppose to be with?

My thoughts are interrupted by Taylor walking in my room. I lean up as he sits on my bed. "I want you to be happy" Taylor says. "I want you to my best friend and be there for me" I say "I will always be there for you no matter what" he says "thank you" I say and hug him "go get you man" he laughs. I walk out if my room and down to Cameron's room.

I knock on the door and he yells to come in. I walk in and he stands up. "I love you" I says. "I love you" he steps toward me. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up. He pulls away then kisses me. "I missed you so much" he says running his hand down my leg. i pull off his shirt and he pulls mine off.

___________________________

You can just imagine what happens next😏😏😏

So finally they got back together😌

What do you think?

Comment & Vote