Chapter 17: Loosing hope

Allison's POV

My mouth is dry and I'm starving. I've probably been here for 4 days. I've accept that I'm going to die. I'm okay with it, I've messed up and I'm just a burden to everyone.

The guys haven't been back in hours. I don't know if they will come back. My vision get blurry and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I hear the door open and 'Daniel' walks in. He smirks and I know what he's doing. I close my eyes and feel tears for the first time I've been here. "Don't cry, just enjoy it" he says tracing my leg up to my inner thigh. I hold my breath and start to black out.

****
Cameron's POV

The police have identified the two guys that took her. Daniel Rogers and Tanner Fad. Weird ass names I know. I've told them I want to be there when they find her, they've allowed it and we're searching everywhere. I've messed up so many times and I know we are on and off a lot but she's the only person I've ever loved.

"Hey new lead" Nash yells. I run downstairs and the officers stand in the door way. "There is an old abandoned building with a basement that could easily be fixed up for keeping someone. we are headed there now, Cameron here's your bullet proof vest. You must stay behind us at all times for us to ensure your safety" They explain. I agree and put on the vest.

We speed through abandoned neighbor hoods until we find the right place. We quietly enter the front of the building and make our way through the halls. Each step I take its harder to breath. What if she's not here? what if they've already killed her? will I ever see her?

Questions race through my head as we keep walking. We come to a door and they bust it down. The stairs are steep so we have to watch our step. When we reach the bottom floor it keeps going through several halls.

We reach a big metal door. They shoot the lock and slide the door. After they search the room they allow me to enter. It's not a big room, there is a small light hanging from the ceiling and 2 chairs. A small chair that could be moved and one that's been welded to the floor. I keep scanning the floor until I come across a small shirt. I pick it up and realize it's one of Alison's.

"It's hers" I say. They look at me like I'm crazy, they find a small closet with a pair of ripped leggings which are most likely hers. She's only in her bra and underwear and every time I think about it I get more and more pissed.

"There's no clues to where they went" the officers call more people in to investigate and they send me home.

***

Alison's POV

When I come to I'm in bed. I'm cold and have lost most of my clothes. I look around and it looks like I'm in a hospital. Well an old one. A small window catches my eye. I get up carefully not to step on glass that covers the floor. I look down on what seems to be an abandoned old neighborhood.

"Sad right" his voice makes me jump. I turn towards him and cross my arms covering a little bit of my breast. "Tanner" he says holding his hand up. "Sorry for keeping you away like this" he seems genuinely nice but why would someone nice so this. he hands me a water and I chug it. "We had to move, police found our last place" he sighs. "Why" is all I can simply say. "I don't want to keep you here, but I have too. If I don't I die" he laughs. "But it's sad that someone could just pick up and leave, not caring what they're leaving behind." He throws me an oversized black tee shirt. I slip it on but stay on edge.

"Just let me go" I beg. He closes his eyes and shakes his head. "I can't, if you don't die I do!" he raises his voice. "Better you die than I" he smirks. He leaves and I hear a lock on the outside of the door.

I scream at the top of my lungs. I keep screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming until I can't anymore. I had hope, but I'm loosing it.

______________________

(Don't have much to say but that was intense😅)

Comment & Vote