Chapter 7: Birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Everyone yells crowded around my bed. Cameron smiles and me and pulls me into a hug followed by everyone else. "Thanks guys" I laugh as they walk out. I pull on white high waisted shorts, 'dont care' crop top, and vans.

I walked down stairs and meet everyone in the kitchen. They were gathered around a cake with sparklers in it. I sat down let the sparklers burn out then we all ate cake.

We all kind of went off on our own except Cameron and I. He took me out for lunch then a movie. By the time we were finished it was 7pm. Cameron drove up to the drive way but stopped me. "You know something?" he asked "we are legally allowed to date" he said answering his own question. I smiled and then went inside. The lights were turned off and of course when I turned them on tons of people jumped out yelling SURPRISE. But in all reality I just wanted to go upstairs and cuddle with Cameron.

I put on a fake smile and hung out for a few hours watching everyone get wasted. Then when no one was asking me questions I snuck upstairs. I slipped into sweat pants and one of Cameron's shirts. Then laid in bed, turn up the tv and relaxed. As soon as I feel like I fading into sleep someone opens the door. "I thought the birthday girl would be at her own party?" Taylor says sitting at the edge of the bed.

I laugh and sit up. "No, just not in the mood" I say. "But it's your party" he laughs. "I know, I know but I just wanted to relax tonight" I say laying back. "I'll be back" he says leaving. A few moments later Cameron comes in changes into basketball shorts and lays down. He pulls me close and we cuddle. "I'm sorry" he says "it's fine" I try to convince him. "No it's not" he says. I don't reply but he get up and digs through his draws. He walks back over to the bed and hands me a black box. I open it and a diamond ring shocks me.

"Don't worry I'm not proposing yet" he laughs "I just want you to have it" he smiles. "It's. Beautiful" I say hugging him. i put the ring in my middle finger and then we lay back down. cameron was playing with my hair and right before I fell asleep he said "I love you Allison" I smiled then slipped into deep sleep.

******

"Oh my god this house is a mess" I say letting go of Cameron's hand walking into the living room. There are people lying on the floor, trash, and beer. "EVERYBODY OUT" cameron yells making most of the people get up and leave. Carter stumbles to his feet and rubs his face. "Woah" he says looking around "yeah, Allison and I are going out for lunch. Please have this house clean by the time we get back" cameron says grabbing his keys.

He takes me out for lunch and a drive through the city which takes an hour. By the time we get back to the house it's clean, but I can here people yelling from inside.

I rush inside and Carter and Deborah are yelling at each other. Taylor is sitting to the side watching while matt is trying to help. "Hey, HEY!" I yell finally getting their attention. "What?" they both ask "what going on?" I ask. They both start talking and raising their voices so I can't tell what they're saying. I grab deb and take her upstairs to my room.

"What's going on?" I ask sitting on my bed. "A lot" she replies. "I have time, so explain." I say. "I love Carter, but he's been talking to other girls, and I'm about to go back to Florida for school. How am I going to be able to trust him when he's already flirting with people?" she says frustrated. "Listen, if you live and trust Carter things will work. I'll be here and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I say "it's just so complicated" she says. We talk a bit longer then she leaves

__________________

Hey guys sorry it's been so long.

I really want a journal 'wreck this journal'😫

Comment& Vote