Chapter 24: Better

Cameron is still in the hospital but he explained it wasn't a suicide attempt. He just didn't think it through doing that much. He's been to meetings while staying in the hospital and will continue to until his doctor tells him he can stop.

I walk into his room and Camerons face lights up. "Hey" he smiles. "Hi" I sit next to his bed. "I know this is going to mess stuff up, but I can't be with you" I sigh. "I understand, but you know I won't quit trying to get you back" he explains. I nod "we aren't good for each other, we fought a lot and I just can't go through that now" I stand up. "I get out tomorrow" he says making me turn around. "I rented an apartment, Nash and Taylor helped me move my stuff in last week" I explain. He nods "so you won't be at the house anymore" he runs his face. "I have to go" I leave quickly and go to my car.

Even though my apartment is down the street from them it feels weird being alone a lot. I park my car and head inside. I step off the elevator and straight into someone. "I'm sorry" his
Voice is light and he's tall. "No I should've looked" I explain. "Jacob" he holds his hand out for me. I take it "allison" I nod "Grier?" He takes me by surprise. I nod. "I'm Jacob white sides. I went on tour with the guys but they don't like me" he explains. I'm mad at my self for not realizing who he was "ohh right" I laugh. "i better go" he waves.

I unlock my door and turn the lamp on. I lay my bag on the counter and go into my room. I strip down and then go into the shower. The warm water runs down my back and relaxation comes over me. I sit down and pull my knees to my chest.

I hear a knock on the door and shut off the water. I pull my hair into a towel and put my rob on. I open the door and cameron stands there with his hair a mess and his eyes going up and down my body.

"Cameron" my voice draws his attention. "Allison" he smiles. I open the door and motion for him to come in. "What do you need" I ask sitting beside him. "I can't do this" he puts his face in his hands. "Do what?" I put my hand on his back. "This!" He motions to both of us. "Being friends? I can't, I love you and it hurts that I can't hold you, or kiss you" I can hear pain in his voice. "Cameron I love you but I can't be with you " I stand up. "Why? Please just explain it?" He gets closer. "We weren't happy, cameron" I explain. "You're thinking about the bad times, what about when we would go on dates, and laugh and spend time together just talking" he cups my face. "Cameron" I sigh.

He lifts my face and kisses me. "please" he whispers. I feel tears run down my face "why are you crying" he lifts my face. "Because, I know no matter how much I try. I can't resist you, and I love you" I manage to get about. "Then please, be with me" he begs. "If I do, we take things slow, we don't rush into things" I put my hands on his chest. "Okay" he agrees. I grab his shirt and pull him to me.

I kiss him rough and it deepens within every second. "What about taking things slow" he breaths. I kiss him again "starting tomorrow" I pull him in again.

****

I lay in Camerons arms as we lay in my bed. "You should go" I say leaning up. I pull on my shirt and leggings and pull my hair into a bun. "You're not serious" he laughs. "I am" I hand him his clothes. He slides them on and kisses me. "Bye" I wave. He waves then leaves.

I turn on my tv in my room and lay in bed. I lay there and just smile.

****

"When did you guys finally decide?" Deborah sitting at a table "The other night, but it's not a big deal" I try and explain. "Not a big deal? You guys are OTP af" she throws her hands up. I laugh as everyone looks at her.

We get up and head to her car. She drives me to Nash and Camerons and leaves. I walk into the house and boxes and bags sit everywhere. "Cameron" I yell walking upstairs. "My room" he yells "where is your guys' new apartment?" I ask moving a box off the bed. "I told you I'm not telling yet" he stacks boxes on top each other. I sigh and lay back.

"I think I'm going to go to my apartment" I sigh. "I'll call you when we get settled" cameron says still packing. "Okay" I give attitude and walk out. I get to the bottom of the stairs and cameron pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry, everything is stressful right now" he kisses my forehead. i nod. I leave and head home.

_________________

I'm sorry it's been forever😅

What do you think?

If I don't update before Christmas, Merry Christmas🎅🎉

Comment & Vote