Chapter 23: Changes

Kian and I just finished a photoshoot on the beach. It was awesome and I'm so glad it was with him. Now we are headed back to the o2l house.

Kian carries my bag for me and when we open the door we walk into the house Ricky and Andrea are kissing. "What the hell" I say making them both pull away. Kian walks up stairs and I follow. "Kian how are you not livid" I say holding my head. "Because I have you, you're way better than her. Would you be jealous if your best friend was with Cameron" he asks getting serious "No, he hurt me, that's their choice" I say. He take a deep breath and hugs me. "I'm not surprised there together, they've been friends forever and I just expected it." He says. He kisses my forehead and sits down.

I sit next to him and lean on his shoulders. My phone starts to vibrate and its Nash

N-Allison meet me at the hospital
A- What happen? Are you okay?
N- Just meet me there

I Hang up and grab my keys. Kian follows behind me and gets into the passenger side. I rush out of the drive way and down the street to the hospital. Luckily we didn't hit bad traffic.

I whip into a parking space pull out my keys and run inside. I run to Nash and hug him. "What happened?" I panic. "Listen before you flip remember they were together for a long time" nash tells Kian. "Nash Tell me what happened!" I yell. "Cameron overdosed on pills. they think it was a suicide attempt. He doesn't have a good chance of living" He says tears coming down his face. my knees feel weak and I fall to the floor.

I bust out into tears and I can hardly breath. A nurse comes over and helps me control my breathing. Nash and I stand there hugging for a long time. i turn to Kian and he looks as worried as everyone "I'm sorry" I say. "Listen, you love him. I love Andrea to be honest. I think we are just not good for each other as a couple. Friends?" I nod and he hugs me. "Take my car home" I say handing the keys to him.

"Why would he do this?" I mumble into Nash's shirt. "He had been doing drugs for the past couple weeks I just didn't think he would try this. I knew he was upset and didn't try to help" he sits down.

"Gina and Sierra" I hear a doctor say, and immediately go to him. I see Cameron's mom and sister standing there. His mom pulls Nash and i into a hug. "Okay, he's stable but we don't know when he will wake up or how good he will be doing. For now it's a 50/50 shot" he gives he apologizes.

"Why would he do this?" His sister looks at me with worry. "We broke up a few weeks ago and I left the house and didn't know he was even into drugs. "He took me to a photoshoot the other day and was perfectly fine" I sigh. "Shit" Nash mumbles. "No, no, no, no" he runs his hands through his hair. "What?" My eyes widen "he saw you with Kian didn't he" his eyes filled with tears. "He said he'd rather die than see you with someone else. I'm so stupid how'd I not see this." He holds his head.

I sit with Nash and talk him down. "Dallas" a nurse yells and Nash and I are the first there. "What's going on" Nash asks. "He's awake, is there immediate family here?" We shake our heads no since his mom and sister left for no reason. "You two come back then" she waves us toward the hall. "Should I wait" I ask Nash. He shakes his head. She opens the door and I just stand at the door.

I hear his faint voice and Nash looks at me and then Cameron. he smiles "Hey" I wipe tears from my face " hi" I walk closer. "I'm so sorry" I apologize. He shakes his head and grabs my hand "no, I don't even know why I thought about drugs. It's my fault" he try's to convince me.

"I love you" Cameron says. "I love you" I say back. He smiles and relaxes. After today I don't think that I could ever live without Cameron in my life.

_____________

That was emotional

What do you think?

Comment & Vote