Shoe Shopping

You and Cameron are going to the mall to buy some new shoes, you do need some as yours are all worn out, and Cameron just wants to add to his collection.

'You ready, Y/N'

'Yep!' Cameron walks in front and you run up to him, slipping your fingers into his hands. He looks at you startled, and kisses you on the cheek.

Cameron opens your door, and helps you in. He slams the door and walks around to his side. He gets in and presses the pedal. He plays some music, your favorite song.

'So what are you planning to buy, Y/N?'

'Probably VANS, wby?'

'Same' You catch him looking at you, and you realise but don't say anything.

You arrive at the mall, and get out the car walking ahead of Cameron. 'Y/N! Wait up!' You look around and wait for him, he puts his arm around you and walks into the doors of the mall. You see fluorescent lights and tons of people hurrying into shops. 'Busy huh?' You nod and hold onto Cameron.

You arrive at the VANS store and walk in, very busy and many people are picking up nice shoes and investigating them. 'Choose some babe!' You look around the store and find some burgundy coloured VANS and you like them. You feel a hand touch your back and it's Cameron. 'They're nice!'

'I know right! I might get some' Cameron grabs your size and leads you into a changing room.

'Try them on babe' You take off your shoe and Cameron slides the shoe onto your foot. 'Perfect fit' he crawls up to your lap and kisses you, you put your legs around his waist and he picks you up. You make out and you take off your cardigan, throwing it on the floor. You continue to kiss and he puts you down, still kissing your neck. 'Cameron, we need to pay for these' he stops like nothing happened and you pay for the shoes,