For Ariana

"I'm gon ride' i'm gon' ride" Cameron was singing along to Ride by Somo in the car, the music was very loud, you wondered if anyone else in their cars could here it.
"Oh my god Cam" you say, laughing.
"Whaaaat Ari, you know I love this song"
"Yeah, I figured...." you giggle.
"Oh my god, we should put Jack and Jack on" he suggests. Cameron grabs on to your thigh, and pats his hand in time to the beat of the song. He's so flirty, it's so cute. Jack and Jack Tides starts playing and you get goosebumps at how good the song is.

"Sooo, are you excited for the concert?"
"Yes omg, i've waited to Jack and Jack for so long" you say, excitedly.
"I'm happy that you're getting to see them, you deserve it" you smile, he's so cute and respectful, ain't nobody gonna take him from you.
"Knowing i'll be seeing them in person in a matter of hours"
"More like minutes, we're almost here"
"Oh my god" you shake at the thought.

You arrived at the venue, your hands were shaking from excitement. "I'm scared to go in"
"Don't be, hold my hand if it helps babe" You latch onto Cams hand and he leads you in. You show the guy your ticket and go to get your seats.

"Hey, we should of gotten some food"
"I probably won't even keep it down because i'm so excited"
"I love it when you fangirl Ari" he giggles.
"Whyyy? It's awkward"
"I don't care, it's cute"
"Haha, thanks anyway" you both sit talking to eachother for about an hour.

All of a sudden, the lights started to dim and music started to play, and Jack and Jacks voices started to be heard. "OH MY FRIGGIN GOD" you feel tears come to your eyes. You can't believe this is real. "Cameron, it's really them" you say, with tears rolling down your eyes.
"Ari? Are you crying babe?"
"Yes, omg don't look" you turn away.
"Don't be embarrassed" he says, whilst pulling you in for a hug" you continue to watch Jack and Jack.

After the concert, you feel so happy, but also sad that it's all over. "That was so amazing, I finally got to see the people who make my music library worth it"
"I'm happy princess"
"Cam, I feel like I could do anything"
"Anything? ;)" he said, winking.
"Anything"
"Well, let's say me and you back at the apartment?"
"You bet, how could I ever repay you?" You say, running back to the car. Cameron chases after you.

Back at the apartment, you and Cameron have some romantic time, while listening to Jack and Jack of course.