Trail of Hearts

So you're stuck at home with nothing to do. You suddenly get a call from your boyfriend, Cameron. "Hey babe! What do you think about coming over tonight?"

"Aww! I'd love to" you smile.

"Where that outfit I got you, okay babe?"

"Okay" he hangs up and you grab the outfit he bought you. It was a tight black dress, that finished just above the knee, Cameron loved your figure, so he bought you something to show it off.

After getting dressed, you get into your car and drive to Cams house.

You approach his house, and open his door with your spare set of keys. The lighting is very dim. You look down at the floor and see a trail of pink and red hearts leading up to Cams room. You hear the creek of his door open as you push it. All of a sudden, you feel hands on your waist, Cameron turns you around and pulls you into a soft, tender kiss.

"You look stunning babe"

"Thank you babe" You say, as Cam immediately pulls you back into a kiss. He starts to kiss your neck, while you lower your hands to his waist. Cameron pushes you onto his bed and you both start to violently make out, Cameron takes his shirt off and you leave sharp scratches on his back, while he continues to kiss you. He takes off your dress. "You look so beautiful" you ignore him and continue to make out.

After that intense session, you put your clothes back on, and head out for a romantic meal together.