Missing You

This imagine is for camdallasimagine1 :) hope you like it!

I missed him so much. He was away for shooting his film, it's been too long and I missed him crazy, almost 3 months. I waited hours each day for him to call, but every night I got the same text message. 'Goodnight Amelia, see you soon sweetheart, love you with all my heart 😘❤' it was cute, but I just wanted to hear his soothing voice talk to me.

The next morning I got out of bed, turning around occasionally only to realise my whole world wasn't there beside me like usual, but I guess it all pays off in the end, he'll be home eventually.

After getting ready, I decided to go on my laptop and do some revision for exams for about an hour or so. All of a sudden, my phone went off and made me jump. I checked and it was a message from Cameron saying 'Log into ur Skype, i'm calling you, need to hear ur voice again Amelia x' my heart raced with anxiety and joy combined into one. I had butterflies.

I logged into Skype the moment I got the message and saw the green tick appear next to his name. Ace.

I heard the Skype message notification and I answered the call immediately. Our faces appeared on each others screens and I couldn't help but drop a few tears. "Baby, don't Cry, i'm here" he said, softly.

"I've missed you so much, why didn't you call me????"

"The managers get funny about making calls, and i've been super busy, sorry babe"

"It's fine, when are you coming home?"

"Um.." he hesitated, making me very anxious.

"Cam????"

"It looks like another 2 months yet" my heart dropped and tears rolled down even more.

"Why?" I stuttered.

"Film is taking longer than expected"

"I need you, Cam"

"I need you too Amelia" I saw his head bury into his hands and when he looked up, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"I love you so much Cam"

"I love you so much more Amelia"

"No" I quietly said.

"Look at us! Both filled with tears"

"We're both sad because we haven't seen eachother in ages" I looked down to the floor"

"True love" I smiled at him.

"I need some sleep Cam, i'll text you tomorrow, love you so much"

"Love you too baby" I gave him a kiss through the computer screen.

After climbing into bed, I felt the duvet move ever so slightly, my heart started to race as I thought it was a burglar, I looked around and saw a figure of what looked like Cameron. "CAMERON"

"Didn't think I was serious did you?" I hugged him so hard, the night led on.