Heated

Hey! This imagine is for chescamaylan101 hope you like it :)

Hey! I'm Francesca! Some may say that I'm just your average girl but really i'm known from Youtube, I started Youtube a while back, and ever since it's been a great success! I've met lots of people on the way and everyones really nice! There's these boys, which are apart of 26 mgmt, and they've taken interest in me, which came as a complete shock, seeing as i'm like a sister to Hayes, it means I could spend more time with my good friend.

So a couple of days after 26 mgmt telling me they want me to join, I agreed for a meeting with everyone who worked there. I put on some makeup and dressed in my favourite outfit.

At the 26 mgmt place, I saw all the guys standing in the corner with the managers. Hayes looked up and ran over immediately, he was so cute.

*HAYES POV*

Finally! My best friend was here! I was so excited for the other guys to meet her, she was like a sister to me and the only one who's been there for me since we met. "Guys! Meet Francesca, she'll be working with us now!" Cameron walked over and gave a little smile at the corner of his mouth "nice to meet you again, Francesca, you look nice"

"Thanks haha" , um what's he doing? I walked Francesca over to the manager seeing as the other guys had disappeared, them and Francesca are friends they probably went to get food or something. "Francesca! Welcome to the team!"

"Thank you, I really appreciate it!"

"No problem, Hayes take Francesca on a tour so she can get used to it here!" I did so.

*FRANCESCAS POV*

After the tour, I really wanted to see Cameron again, I've met them all before but I've always had a bit of a crush on him. "Hayes, I need to go to the restroom, i'll catch you later"

"Sure!" I walked off to the restroom to fix my makeup, I dusted some powder on.

After the restroom, I wasn't looking up until I realised I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I looked up and noticed it was Cameron. "Hey, and what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I think it's obvious, Cameron" you laughed.

"True"

"Saw that smile you done earlier at me" I could tell he was embarrased.

*CAMERONS POV*

She looked so pretty, I really wanted to make a move and compliment her, but nerves got the better of me. I should just do it. "I kinda like you, Francesca" she laughed at the floor. I leaned into kiss her and she leaned too, we kissed for a good 20 seconds, I pushed her into the restroom and put my hands around her waist, passionately kissing her more. "I like you too, Cameron" she said giggling. I laughed and put my forehead on hers.

*FRANCESCAS POV*

Woah, I liked him even more at that point, like never liked someone that much before. We both walked out of the restroom holding hands until we get to the main reception, where we let go. Hayes walked over dramatically. "You said you'd only be a minute?!"

"Yep sorry, needed makeup fixing"

"Then why's Cameron with you?"

"I got lost"

"Hm okay, now come eat lunch with me"

"Um, can Cameron join seen as the others aren't here?"

"Yeah sure, whatever"

*HAYES POV*

Something was up with Francesca and Cameron, I could tell because of the way he looked at her, maybe i'm jealous but shes like a sister to me and I don't want anyone to get in the way of it, as selfish as it sounds.

*CAMERONS POV*

It was awkward between all of us, but I liked her and thats all that mattered.

It was time for Francesca to go and I managed to get her on her own. I pulled her in and kissed her forehead. "Meet up soon okay beautiul?"

'"For sure" she smiled. I kissed her again and let her go, watching her gracefully walk out the door. She's all mine.