Paris

So you and Cameron are on vacation in the one and only, Paris.

"The scenery is stunning, Y/N"

"I know right! The Eiffel Tower is amazing"

"Oh, I was talking about you" Cameron lightly kissed the tip of your nose. You blushed ever so slightly.

You and Cameron were walking around at night, admiring the view and lights of the city. It was your first time in Europe and it fascinated you so much. "What do you say we get some food and go back to the hotel?" Cameron suggested.

"Sounds good!" You agreed.

You and Cameron grabbed some Mcdonalds, as it was the first fast food place you saw.

Back at the hotel, Cameron put the bag of food on the counter and opened it, revealing a delicious smell of burgers and chicken. He handed you the fries and your burger. The moment you put it in your mouth, it tasted so good.

After your food, you had nothing to do. "So, what do you think of Paris so far, Y/N?"

"It's beautiful" You said, getting closer to him. You could notice he liked it when you were near. You put your hand on his chest, letting it slip until it hit his thigh. "Y/N" he said quietly.

"Yeah?" You suddenly jumped on his lap and he held your waist so you wouldn't fall. You both started making out intensely.

Cameron picked you up, leaving deep, sore scratches on the back of your thigh. He threw you on the bed and he threw himself straight on top. You wrapped your legs around his waist and held his back. His hair was tickling your forehead. You grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer to your face, you knew he liked it.

After about 20 minutes of it all, you fell asleep cuddling and safe in Cams massive hoodie.