Leaving

Finally thought of an imagine idea! Sorry for the wait :(

It was your last day in America, even though you was only moving to Canada for your fathers job, you'd miss America a lot, especially your boyfriend Cameron.

"Babe, You can't leave me" Cameron said sadly.

"I'm sorry, it's for my father" Cameron pulled you in, playing with your tousled waves.

"I'll miss you so much"

"I'll miss you more"

"Wanna bet?" He laughed and ended the hug.

You and Cameron were walking to class as everyone you knew said 'goodbye' as you walked past. You felt tears coming to your eyes, you were so upset.

When in Biology class, you and Cameron sit next each-other, you wanted to kiss him right there, but it wasn't the appropriate time. "Are you leaving permanently?" Cameron asked.

"For a year and a half, but i'm gonna try and visit as much as I possibly can"

"You don't have to babe"

"Why? I can't not see you"

"Don't want your parents to get angry"

"I don't care, its not fair how i'm leaving you"

"I guess it's for a good cause"

"I guess" you felt sad, feeling like he wanted you to go, but maybe he didn't mean it like that.

After a boring class, you walked over to your locker by yourself. You close your locker and see Cameron leaning against the wall behind your locker door. "Cameron? What are you doing!"

"You seem angry"

"Not angry, just sad cause you made it seem like you wanted me to go"

"I don't, I just think you need a break"

"Well I do but I can't be without you"

"You won't"

"What do you mean? I'm moving to Canada Cameron"

"I know" He winked at you and walked off with Nash, his best mate.

You couldn't help but wonder why he gave you that weird wink when You said you was moving, he's so sneaky sometimes, makes you love him even more.

It came to the part you'd been dreading most, the end of the day. You approached your Fathers car, all your luggage packed in the boot. Cameron was nowhere to be seen. Your father was telling you to hurry up and your eyes were stinging from holding back the tears.

At the airport, you and your family were unpacking luggage, you walked into the airport and saw a figure which looked a lot like Cameron. He turned around and ran towards you.

"What are you doing here?!"

"You don't think i'm letting you go without me do you?" Cameron smirked.

Next update on Halloween!