Bonfire Night

'Remember, Remember the 5th of November' you hum to yourself. It was Bonfire Night and you always loved to watch the fireworks, especially with Cameron.
"Y/N?" Cameron said.
"Hey"
"There's a firework party tonight, everyone will be there, you coming?"
"Yeah, i'm so down for that" you say.
"Be ready soon Y/N"
You slipped on your fav outfit with matching shoes and bag.
After about 15 minutes of hair and makeup, you go down to the entrance in your apartment block to wait for Cameron, surprisingly, he's already there. "We have to walk sadly"
"What?! Where's your car Cam?"
"It broke down on the way home, had to get Nash to push it home" you laugh.
"Whats funny?"
"Just you"
"I'll show you funny missy" Cameron grabs your waist, gripping you tightly, he has some good ass grip, he was proper squeezing your waist. "OW" you scream, only jokingly.
You arrive at the party, a mixture of fireworks up in the sky with all pretty colours and the dark blue sky too, the scenery was amazing. You had to take a photo, it was so Instagram worthy.
After taking a photo, Cameron stepped right next to you. "Do you wanna come inside?" He said, shouting in your ear over the extremely loud music" you could only faintly hear him. You just nodded. You followed Cam inside to the food and drink part in the Kitchen. Cameron was grabbing crisps, chocolate and anything you could find, there was even mcdonalds laid out on the table for free, weird.
After your fair share of food and drink, you and Cameron decided to dance. The song 'Grind On Me' came on and the awkwardness you felt was well awkward. "Omg this song is sick!"
"Cameron stop" you say, blushing. He was getting ready for the chorus to do the grinding thing on the floor, he was so hot but he was making it quite awkward.
The chorus came on and Cameron done it, surprisingly, a lot of other people done it too, you put your hands to your mouth and tears were coming to your eyes from laughter.
After that hilarious, awkward dancing, you and Cameron decided to watch the fireworks. You sat on the grass, slow quiet music now playing. He put his arm around you and you leant your head on his shoulder, feeling comfortable. "The fireworks look amazing"
"I know right, just like you" Cameron was so sweet.
"I love you"
"Love you more baby girl"
"Not even possible"
"Yep, it sure is" you didn't reply, you didn't wanna argue"
"Grind on meeeee" Cameron sung. Not this again.
"What? I'm just singing what i'll do one day"
"What do you mean?" cameron winked and led you inside, up to the house owners bedroom.