Christmas

Hey! Sorry for being so inactive, but i'm back! With that being said, let's go!

Christmas was always your favorite time of the year, especially with your boyfriend Cameron.

Cameron is dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants with a santa hat on, you're dressed in a Christmas themed cropped top and sweatpants. You both lay on the couch with a christmas dinner watching elf Cameron scoots across the couch to be next to you and puts his arm around your shoulders and his other hand in his sweatpant pocket. You lay there silent and still, the only noise was the knife and fork smashing against the plate.

"I love this film so much" you say.
"Same babe" Cameron replied.
"But i also love you so much" you wink at him.
"Aww, I love you too baby girl" you laugh. Cameron leans towards you and kisses your cheek, softly. An awkward silence fell.

"Right um, presents?" You suggest.
"Yeahhhh" Cameron sits up excitedly. You hand Cameron his present. He opens and sees a Macbook Pro. "WTF y/n THANK YOU SO MUCH" you see Cams hand shake. "Babe why are you shaking?!" You laugh.
"I'm so happy oh my god" He leans over and kisses you, his hand is resting on your thigh. You hear him whisper thank you.
"No problem babe, I love youuuu"
"Love you to" he smiles and cuddles the Macbook like a little kid. Cutie.

"Your turn" Cameron hands you a small box. You open to find a gorgeous Sapphire necklace from Pandora. "Oh my god this is stunning!"
"I knew you'd like it, hear let me put it on" You turn around and Cameron ties together the necklace, a blue Sapphire hangs from the chain, it's beautiful. "Thank you so much" tears coming to your eyes at how happy you are.
"Baby?! Why are you crying?!"
"I'm just so happy at how i'm spending Christmas with the best boy in the world"
"Awwww, my gorgeous girlfriend" Cameron hugs you and you accidentally leave a crying patch on his sweater, he doesn't mind though.

"I also have another gift for you"
"What?"
"Let me take you to the bedroom and you'll see ;)" Cameron winks at you and he leads you into the bedroom where you both get it on.

Merry Christmas! Or Boxing Day as it is today😂