Lockdown

Sorry, Ik I said i was updating at 5:30pm but i was out much later than I expected so yah. Anyway, lets begin.

Crap. The school fire alarm was set off and you had your headphones in the toilet, music so loud that you couldn't hear the bell. you got out the toilet and looked around. You was walking backwards and bashed into someone.

You turned around and it was your boyfriend Cameron. "OMFG CAMERON" you hugged him so tight, relieved at his presence. "Babe, I came looking for you cause you aren't outside, you had me worried sick, I thought something happened to you"

"No no i'm fine, I had my headphones on"

"Bad girl" Cameron winked at you.

"I say I take you somewhere private" Cameron had a dirty look in his eyes.

"Shouldn't we go outside?" You say while he smashes his lips onto yours.

He pushes you into a random cupboard filled with cleaning supplies and throws himself on top of you. "Cameron" you gasp.

"You need your punishment, Y/N"

"The teachers will be wondering where we are babe" you pant.

"Who gives a crap?" He laughs, as he continues to kiss you.

All of a sudden, you hear the door creek. "What the hell is going on here?!" A teacher shouts. Cameron leaps off of you and accidentally hits his back. You're catching your breath back. "Um, Y/N was caught in lockdown, I was helping her out, her leg was stuck on something"

"Sure alot of panting, now get up and get yourself to the detention room now" You laugh and grab Camerons hand while the teacher walks in front.