Cruise

You and Cam were sailing the waters of the Great Barrier Reef at this very moment. The song 'Am I wrong' was playing, as it reminded of you being in a luxurious paradise, the music was playing from your phone. Just like now. You and him were on vacation in Australia for 2 whole weeks, you had already explored some of the wonders of the country. Today was yet to be the best.

You couldn't help but think the wildlife and waters were stunning, waves were drifting and a cool, refreshing breeze was blowing in your face, also blowing your hair too. You had to take a quick snapchat of it, to make people jealous about it. "This is stunning" You say, to Cameron.
"I know babe, and the best part is, i'm spending this with you"
"You're so cute" you snuggle into his arms and grab his hand, then resting it on your chest. He rubs his hand up and down your arms smoothly.

After a while you realise you come closer to the reef itself. The colours were so much more fluorescent than in the pictures. Tiny little fishes were swimming around and sea turtles were floating around, you had to be very cautious because the boat may damage them. Sun beams were hitting the sea and your back. the sight was marvellous. "This is absolutely beautiful" you say, your eyes were wide open, while you were examining it. You turned to look at Cameron and his eyes were fixed on the reef, the light left a reflection in his deep brown eyes.
"What an amazing sight" he put his hand in the water and splashed it. "It's so refreshing" this time, he put both hands in and made little ripples in the water.
"I wish I could swim in it, with all the wildlife" i say, sadly.
"Me too, it's sad we can't" he says.
"A little swim never hurt anyone" he looks at you and winks, shaking his head and laughing too.

After about 2 hours of sailing around the landmark, the sun started to set and the sky turned a golden, reddish colour. A cool breeze began to overtake the heat. "Lay back" Cameron said. You rested my head on his thigh and he started to stroke your hair. "This has been such an amazing vacation" You say.
"It has indeed, we need to do this more" You saw him peek at the reef, you could tell he really loved it.

The night was young and you and Cameron had a heart-to-heart conversation. Talking about old memories and how much you and him have evolved since then.
"Just remember, i'll always love you for as long as i'll live"
"Me too Cam" you kissed eachother on the lips, but only so softly.
"Uh oh, I can feel the boat rocking" Cameron was nudging each side of the boat until it capsized and we both landed in the water, followed by a big splash. You screamed and as soon as you pulled yourself up, you started to laugh. Little drops of water were rolling down your face.

You turn around to look at the reef in a closer view. All of a sudden, you feel a large pair of hands grab your waist and pull you under the water. Cameron's hands went from your waist to your back and you found yourself making out heavily under the water. You tried so hard to have a good amount of air, seen as you were underwater. After the session, you swim up to the surface. "Making out in a coral reef, pretty cool huh?" Cameron laughs.
"Coolest ever, we need to take a picture of us here" Cameron agrees and you reach for your phone and take a snapchat. Coolest selfie of the year. "Never forget this moment, Y/N"
"I won't babe" he puts his hands on your cheeks and you begin to kiss again.

The end.

So guys, I know this is my worst one, it's awful! I didn't know what to write about sorry :( feel free to check out my other works :)

~Lauren