The Real Rumble...

It was the night of the Royal Rumble. Sasha was in the Women's Rumble, and she was booked to win it and challenge Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women's Championship. She was backstage with Bayley, as both she and her best friend weren't in the rumble till the last 10.

Bayley: Nervous?

Sasha: Just a bit...

Bayley: Me too, still got some big names in there!

Sasha: Would be nice to have another face off with Trish like last year, she's still in!

Bayley: I wanna see who the last 2 will be...

Bayley then left for gorilla as she was up next, at number 22. Sasha tried to calm herself down by taking a few deep breaths, before watching the monitor for the next few minutes, and watched Bayley eliminate every member of the Riott Squad, as well as Charlotte.

Sasha: Nice one, Bay...

Sasha then made her way to gorilla as she was number 29, as Carmella was number 30 thanks to her and R-Truth winning the Mixed Match Challenge last month at TLC. Sasha's music then hit as she did her entrance and ran to the ring, and immediately eliminated Mandy Rose, and Peyton Royce. After Carmella entered, Sasha and Bayley then teamed up to eliminate her, and then they noticed they were the last two. They went face to face in the middle of the ring, and spoke to each other.

Bayley: Time to give them a real show...

Sasha: Let's do it.

They both traded blows for about 5 minutes before Sasha hit Bayley with a stiff elbow and then went to throw her out. Bayley hung on, but Sasha then hit a kick to Bayley's face, sending her to the floor. The bell rang, and Sasha's emotions took over. She cried as she pointed to the Wrestlemania sign and fireworks went off.

Jojo: Here is your winner of the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble... Sasha Banks!

She continued crying as the fans cheered for her, and Renee then went to interview her.

Renee: Sasha, congratulations, you're the winner of the second Women's Royal Rumble match, how do you feel?

Sasha: Amazing, this is a dream come true for me! I've been waiting over a year to get back in the title picture, and now it's time for me to take back what is rightfully mine, that Raw Women's Title, because the opponent of my choice at Wrestlemania... is Rowdy Ronda Rousey!!!

The crowd erupted at the announcement of who Sasha would challenge, and Sasha then made her way backstage, where she was met by the other 3 horsewomen.

Becky: Congrats, "Boss". Just consider yourself lucky you're not facing The Man.

Bayley: Looks like we tore it down out there, huh? And challenging Ronda? Are you sure, Sash?

Charlotte: Yeah, I mean, I've been in the ring with Ronda, she's one heck of a tough woman, even when I attacked her with a chair...

Sasha: Well, yeah it's gonna be tough out there, but I believe this year is my Wrestlemania moment. I've come close before, I wont let this chance slip through my fingers again!

All 4 women hugged before they then went their separate ways. Bayley and Sasha went to their locker room, while Charlotte went to catering and Becky went to do a backstage interview.

When Sasha and Bayley got back to their locker room, Bayley went to have a shower while Sasha switched on the monitor to watch the men's Rumble match, which had just started, with No Way Jose and Tye Dillinger starting the match.

Bayley then emerged from her shower, letting Sasha have her turn.

Bayley: Shower's free, Sash.

Sasha: Nice, keep an eye on the rumble, I wanna know who wins!

Bayley: Will do.

Over the next 10 minutes, Sasha enjoyed a relaxing shower, with Bayley watching the Rumble match, with a surprising return in Chris Jericho, and a few NXT picks like Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano and Kassius Ohno.

Meanwhile...

Anthony was in Vince's limo, secretly on his way to the arena. Even though the men's Rumble match was already underway, there was no need to worry, as he was number 29 out of 30.

Anthony: Tonight's the night... the Silent Assassin makes a victorious debut.

He arrived at the arena not long after, and quickly got to his secret locker room. He got changed into his ring gear, which was all black, with a special top like Seth Rollins', and a hooded bodywarmer for his entrance. His music would be The Resistance by Skillet, and before long, it was time to make his debut. The countdown was chanted by the crowd and his theme hit. When he made his way out, the crowd were silent for a split second before he threw down his hood and the crowd erupted in cheers.

As Anthony made his way to the ring, Bayley watched with curiosity, while Sasha made her way out of the shower.

Bayley: Hey, Sash! Look at this, WWE signed a new guy called Anthony Jenkins... he actually looks kinda familiar to me, I just can't put my finger on it...

Sasha went wide eyed and gasped as she looked at the monitor. It turned out to be him. The man she rejected 10 years ago. Tears immediately began to fill her eyes as she watched him enter the ring and go face to face with The Undertaker.

Sasha: Is it really him? After all these years?

Bayley: You know him, Sash?

Sasha: Know him? He was the first person I ever loved... and when he asked me to be his... I made the biggest mistake of my life, by rejecting him! I haven't heard from him since that night, 10 years ago.

Bayley watched as she consoled her friend as Sasha completely broke down in tears and tried to watch the match.

Bayley: Listen, 10 years is a long time. Maybe he's moved on, or-

Sasha: I DON'T WANT HIM TO MOVE ON... I WANT HIM TO BE MINE!!!

Bayley leaned back in slight fear as Sasha then calmed down and watched the monitor.

Anthony was cleaning house. He eliminated Heath Slater, The B-Team, and Curt Hawkins in quick succession before having another staredown with The Undertaker. He was not phased by the Phenom, and was set to hit him until AOP intervened. But Anthony then quickly disposed of them before he then eliminated former friends Finn Balor and Adam Cole. He smiled at him with a hint of evil in his eyes...

After a few more minutes, it came down to Anthony and the Undertaker as the last 2. Taker went for a clothesline, but Anthony ducked it, and then hit the Silencer, a superkick to the back of the neck, before picking up the limp body of Taker and throwing him outside onto the floor.

Sasha: Oh my god... he did it.

She smiled at the sight of him with an evil smirk on his face.

Jojo: Here is your winner of the 2019 Royal Rumble match... Anthony Jenkins!

He was in no mood for interviews, but he asked for a microphone, and he said one sentence.

Anthony: Brock... Lesnar... I'm coming for you.

He then threw his mic down in the middle of the ring and made his way backstage.

Bayley: Listen, Sash, maybe you should go talk to him. After all, it has been 10 years, and he might have put the whole thing behind him.

Sasha: Maybe you're right...

Sasha then made her way to gorilla, where she saw that Anthony was being congratulated by Finn and Adam.

Finn: Congrats, bro. But why didn't you tell us you were signing for WWE?

Anthony: Wanted to surprise you all!

Adam: Well, you certainly did that.

He then fist bumped the pair of them before making his way to his locker room. Sasha hid herself out of sight before she followed him. As soon as he was about to open the door, he then heard the voice which had haunted him for 10 years.

Sasha: A-Anthony? Can it be... Is... is that really y-you?