The Battlefield

After weeks of verbal confrontations, including Anthony hitting a Stunner on Big Show, it was now Wrestlemania. Anthony and his partner, Stone Cole Steve Austin were in Anthony's locker room, getting ready for their massive tag team match against AJ Styles and the Big Show, with Sasha, Bayley and Finn watching on, along with all 4 of the kids.

Sasha: Look, babies... Daddy's getting ready for his big match tonight!

Mia, Bethany and Cameron all giggled and clapped for their dad. As soon as the boys were done, he went over to his girlfriend and babies.

Anthony: Now listen, you lot. Don't cause Bayley and Finn any trouble while I'm gone, okay?

He gently hugged the kids before hugging Sasha and kissing her passionately.

Sasha: Look, since it's a certainty that Alexa will be at ringside, how about I escort you to the ring?

Anthony: Wouldn't want it any other way, baby girl.

They then kissed once more before Steve cleared his throat.

Steve: Ant, you ready, man?

Anthony then had a look of sheer determination on his face.

Anthony: Ready as I'll ever be, Steve. Let's give them hell and send Vince packing.

After AJ, Alexa and Show did their entrances, it was now time for Anthony and Steve to make theirs. Anthony went first, and seeing as nobody in the arena knew Sasha was back tonight, they did their special entrance as a team, and with Anthony sporting a special glow in the dark cape and mask, the whole entrance was met with a massive pop. And the pop was just as big when Steve made his entrance, with Austin literally smashing glass to cue his music and entrance. Just before the bell rang, Sasha had some last words of encouragement for her man.

Sasha: Beat the hell out of those two tonight babe.

Anthony: Exactly what I plan on doing, boo. Keep an eye on Alexa for us, though. We both know what she's capable of.

Sasha: I will.

They kissed to the thunderous reaction of the WWE universe before Steve and AJ got the match started.

25 minutes later...

After Steve had tagged in Anthony, the Silent Assassin had not given AJ a moment's rest, and hit numerous kicks and high risk moves, before AJ countered with a Phenomenal Forearm and then tagged in Big Show who then hit 4 chokeslams in a row on Anthony. Before he hit a fifth, Steve had enough and hit 3 Stunners before Alexa tried to interfere by showing off her figure to Steve.

Steve: As good looking as you are, I'm not interested. Oh and if I were you, I'd turn around...

Alexa slowly turned around to see a furious looking Sasha. The Boss hit punch after punch on Little Miss Bliss before locking her in the Bank Statement outside the ring. AJ tried to pull Sasha off of Alexa, but was met with a new move from Anthony. The Silent Assassin jumped off the barricade, performing a moonsault, landing his feet on AJ's chest, calling it the Assassination Attempt.

Anthony: Hands off my woman...

Meanwhile, in the ring, Show had Steve in position for a K.O punch, before Anthony came from behind, and signalled for the Silencer superkick - Stunner combo, which was hit to perfection. Steve then tagged in Anthony, who leaped up to the top rope and then hit the Assassination Attempt onto the chest of Big Show before pinning him.

Ref: 1... 2... 3!

Jojo: Here are your winners, Anthony Jenkins and Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The crowd erupted as Steve helped Anthony to his feet and hugged him in celebration. Together, they had toppled Vince McMahon's reign on WWE, and also, Anthony's job was safe. After the match, Steve gave him a beer and they toasted their victory, along with Sasha. After that, Anthony had one last surprise. He grabbed a mic and began to speak.

Anthony: Now, before this celebration goes any further, I need Bayley and Finn to bring out our little bundles of joy, as I want them here for what is about to happen!

The two then came out, with Bayley holding William and Mia, and Finn holding Cameron and Bethany. They gently got in the ring before Anthony continued.

Anthony: Now, it's fair to say these last few months have been a rollercoaster ride. From being stabbed, to nearly dying from the injuries, to fighting alongside a legend, fighting for my career. But all of that doesn't even come close compared to what I'm about to do right now. And Sasha, baby... This involves you.

Sasha then slowly grabbed Anthony's hand and looked into his eyes deeply, as tears began to form in her eyes.

Anthony: Sasha... It's no secret that we've known each other since school, and we've definitely had our ups and downs. But right now... I'm about to do something I never thought I'd be asking anyone, let alone the woman of my dreams.

The others in the ring and the crowd watched and cheered loudly as Anthony got a small black box from his pocket and then got down on one knee.

Anthony: Sasha Mercedes Banks, you truly are the love of my life. And in my heart, you always will be. Which is why I'm going to ask... Will you marry me?

Sasha couldn't hold back the tears any longer. She nodded in reply to the biggest question she had ever been asked, and cried her eyes out as she hugged Anthony and kissed him for all she was worth. Once they pulled away, Sasha tearfully smiled at the crowd, who were chanting "SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!" repeatedly. Bayley had now given William and Mia to Steve and hugged her best friend as she began to cry herself.

Bayley: I'm so happy for you, Sash. And you too, Ant!

Anthony: Thanks, Bay...

Finn: You deserve this, you two, after everything you both have been through together, this seals the deal on your relationship.

Sasha: Thanks, Finn, that means a lot.

And even Stone Cold himself got in on the speeches.

Steve: If everybody here is excited for my man Anthony getting married to the Legit Boss, gimme a HELL YEAH!

Crowd: HELL YEAH!!!

Steve: Well, Stone Cole Steve Austin is happy for you both, and it's been a real pleasure to tag with this amazing person tonight at the Grandest Stage Of Them All!

Steve then hugged everybody and shook Anthony's hand as he left, leaving Bayley, Finn, the babies, and the newly engaged Sasha and Anthony in the ring.

Anthony: So, even though me and Sasha returned tonight, I can't do much more right now than thank each and every one of you guys, as me and Sasha are not ready to return full time. The next time you see us...

Anthony then handed the mic over to Sasha, for her to finish up Anthony's mini speech.

Sasha: Will be when me and my man are a married couple! So from me, Anthony, and these little bundles of joy, we'll see you all soon!

The 4 adults left the ring, to a huge blast of fireworks as they all walked up the ramp, with Finn and Bayley presenting the WWE universe with the last image of Sasha and Anthony they'll see for a while. The newly engaged couple kissed on the top of the ramp before heading backstage, where they were met with applause from all angles, before heading back to the hotel room, where they almost immediately fell asleep. But not before Anthony whispered one last thing to himself...

Anthony: I must be the luckiest man alive... to be engaged to the woman I love... with 3 beautiful babies... It's a dream life...