On The Rocks

It was now the night of Backlash, and both Anthony and Sasha were both scheduled to defend their titles. Anthony against Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship and Sasha against Nia Jax, after the Irresistable Force won a gauntlet match the previous week on Raw. After they arrived at the arena, the happy couple were so fired up for the PPV.

Anthony: I have never looked forward to a match more in my entire life!

Sasha: I'm just happy I'm booked to retain the title tonight, cos I keep having flashbacks to 2016, and that rivalry with Charlotte and all those title losses...

Anthony then rested his hands on Sasha's shoulders.

Anthony: Babe, listen to me. Don't let the past trouble you now, that's over and done with. What's important is the here and now, and you need to go out there and show those people, especially Dumb and Dumber, just why you are the Legit Boss and the Raw Women's Champion.

Sasha smiled and hugged her boyfriend.

Sasha: Thanks babe, that has really made me feel motivated. Now I've gotta go get myself looking beautiful, catch you later!

They kissed as Sasha left for make-up and Anthony then got dressed into his gear for his match. He kept looking at the title, and sat down and spoke to himself, holding the belt.

Anthony: Am I a lucky man? Or a deserving man? I've gone through so much, and look at me now. Top of the mountain, the Universal Champion. With the most gorgeous girl in WWE as my girlfriend.

He looked one more time at the title.

Anthony: Yeah... I'm definitely one lucky son of a gun!

He laughed at himself as he finished getting ready.

Meanwhile, Alexa had just arrived at the arena. She was scheduled to make her return tonight to confront Sasha after Wrestlemania. But she had much bigger plans than just Sasha. With Alex still on the shelf as he suffered a serious collarbone injury from Xander back at Mania, Alexa had come up with a plan to get back at Sasha and Xander, but also Anthony, as well as a way to try and separate them. She saw Sasha leave the locker room and knew now was her chance. She heard Anthony talking inside and as he stopped, she looked inside and saw he had gone into the bathroom. Now was her chance. She quickly took off her shirt and bra, stuffed it in his bag, and waited for him to come out before she  saw him, as she tried to get her shirt back on.

 She quickly took off her shirt and bra, stuffed it in his bag, and waited for him to come out before she  saw him, as she tried to get her shirt back on

Anthony: WHOA! What the hell, Alexa?

Alexa: Hey, there, big boy. Miss me?

Anthony was in shock as to what he had just witnessed.

Anthony: But... How... W-what the hell?... You need to get out, right now!

Alexa: Okay fine... just help me get this back on...

Reluctantly, Anthony helped her get her shirt back on, but in the process, Sasha had arrived back from make-up and was in total disbelief. Anthony looked like a deer caught in the headlights, while Alexa had a evil smirk on her face.