A Monster, A Lunatic, An Assassin

The reunited couple made their way to the arena for Money In The Bank and were both a bit nervous.

Anthony: I've definitely gotta be on my game tonight, Dean and Braun are two tough guys, especially since Dean's heel turn.

Sasha: Just be careful tonight, babe. I wanna see you with that title come the end of tonight, though.

Anthony: Don't worry, I plan to. Who have you got tonight?

Sasha: Nia and Ruby, and guess who's the special ref? That stupid 5 feet of fury.

Anthony: God that can't be good...

Sasha: Don't you worry babe, I'll make her raise my hand in victory, I'm more concerned about your match, ladder matches are always dangerous...

Anthony: I'll admit, it is a step into the unknown for me, I've never been in a ladder match before...

Sasha grabbed his hand tightly and hugged him for all she had.

Sasha: Just be safe... for me...

Anthony: I will be, don't worry... Now go knock that crowd dead tonight, baby. I love you.

Sasha: I love you too, my Silent Assassin...

Sasha then left for make-up and then her match, while Anthony was called to Hunter's office for a quick run down of what was happening tonight.

Anthony: Hey, Hunter, so what's happening?

Hunter: Well, we've got you down to retain tonight, and we were just wondering if you wanted to do anything to liven up the match a little.

Anthony: Hmm... I can think of a few things...

Hunter: Well, we'll leave it up to you, just make sure you let Dean and Braun know what you plan on doing.

Anthony: I will, and I think they'll like what I have planned...

Hunter: I look forward to it.

Anthony then went off and soon found Dean and Braun talking about their match.

Anthony: Hey, guys.

Dean: S'up?

Braun: Got any ideas for the match?

Anthony: Yep!

He spoke quietly to them, and after, both nodded in approval as to what he had planned.

Anthony: So you guys good with that?

Dean: Yeah, I'm down.

Braun just nodded in approval, with a smirk on his face.

Anthony: See you guys at the match then...

All three then went their separate ways, with Anthony heading to his locker room, where he was in for a surprise. It was dark, with only a few candles for light. All of a sudden, he heard the door shut and lock behind him and then felt a pair of hands around his waist, as well as a warm breath on his neck and heard a whisper in his ear.

Sasha: Don't turn around...

*Smut Alert*

He stayed perfectly still as he then saw Sasha seductively walk by him in nothing but white lacy lingerie.

Sasha: I figured... the champion could use... a bit of good luck before his match...

She didn't waste anytime getting his clothes off and immediately went for his long hard shaft, and wrapped her lips around it, and deepthroated it like her life depended on it.