The Couples and Their Babies

It was now the Monday Night Raw before Extreme Rules, and tonight was the night Sasha was going to break the news of her pregnancy to the world. Sasha and Bayley were watching their men warm up for a special all champions tag team match against the Raw Tag Team Champions, AOP for the main event, after Sasha's announcement.

Sasha: Look at them both...

Bayley: Yep, having our men as champions of Raw sure does feel good!

Sasha: Just a little shame that I have to give up mine...

Bayley: It'll be bittersweet, cos you've got a little one in there, just like me!

Sasha felt Bayley poke her stomach gently as she then got up and hugged Bayley before Anthony came up and hugged his woman from behind.

Anthony: Surprise...

Sasha: Hey babes...

She turned around and kissed him before taking his hand.

Bayley: One more thing, Sash, what's gonna happen to that title now?

Sasha: Well, Hunter said that I get to choose what happens, and I have a great idea in mind!

Bayley then hugged The Boss and then left to talk to Finn, leaving Sasha and Anthony alone together.

Sasha: Come on then babe, it's time for my big announcement. You're coming with me, mister.

Anthony didn't have time to speak before Sasha dragged him to gorilla, and her music hit, and they did their joint entrance, titles held above their heads and headed to the ring. Sasha then grabbed a microphone as the crowd chanted for her and Ant.

Sasha: Ever since I won this title, I have prided myself on being a fighting champion. I've had many challengers and I'm proud of what I've achieved. But over these past few days, things have taken a drastic change... all thanks to this guy right here.

Anthony raised a wry smile on his face before Sasha continued.

Sasha: You see, I haven't been feeling 100% as of late, and I've been constantly getting ill. I decided to get to the bottom of my illness and find out what was wrong... and it turns out that... I am pregnant.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Sasha let a stray tear run down her face.

Sasha: Me and my gorgeous boyfriend, are expecting our first baby, and I couldn't be happier. But it's bittersweet for me... because it means I have to relinquish the Raw Women's Championship.

The crowd then booed slightly as Sasha smiled a little and gripped Anthony's hand even tighter.

Sasha: But I spoke with Triple H earlier today, and he did give me the option of how the new champion will be crowned, and I came up with an idea, thanks to Anthony... a new champion will be crowned this Sunday at Extreme Rules in a Fatal 4-way LADDER match!

The crowd cheers loudly at her announcement before she moved on to her final words.

Sasha: I cannot thank all of you enough. You all helped me win this title back, and now I have to face a new challenge... motherhood! I'll be leaving this guy in charge for the time being... so until then... Thank you to you all, and good night...

She fully then started crying as Anthony embraced her and the crowd clapped and cheered for them both, as the entire Raw roster came out to form a guard of honour for the couple. And as they made their way up the ramp, the other 3 horsewomen of Becky, Charlotte and a pregnant Bayley clapped and hugged her.

Becky: You'll be okay, Sash, you've got a hell of a man looking after you.

Charlotte: You deserve every second of this, it's your moment.

Bayley didn't speak, but she did have a bunch of flowers for her as well as her trademark hug.

Bayley: We're gonna be parents... together...

The 4 did their 4 horsewomen hand gesture and then had a group hug, with all of them battling back their tears. Anthony then raised Sasha's hand in pure emotion as they then kissed to everyone's delight. They then made their way backstage together, and saw Finn, with Bayley making her way towards him.

Finn: You girls okay?

Bayley then nodded, as she had cried too much to speak.

Finn: Sasha, that was really emotional, and for that, I applaud you.

Sasha: Thanks, Finn, that means a lot.

Finn: No worries. Now then, Ant... you ready for our match?

Anthony didn't look at him, he just held Sasha in his arms.

Anthony: Finn... I have never been more ready in my life... let's do it.

The guys kissed their women, before making their way to gorilla, and doing their own entrances, doing a high five with their belts, while waiting for their opponents. AOP, with Drake Maverick then made their way down, and no man on either team looked intimidated.

After 10 minutes, and many high impact moves, Anthony and Rezar were tagged in, and after he knocked down Rezar with a superkick, he did a death stare right at Akam and Maverick, intimidating them both. Rezar then decked him from behind with a clothesline. He then tagged in Akam and they hit The Last Chapter on Anthony.

Ref: 1... 2... th-

Finn then made the save and chucked Rezar over the top rope, and into Maverick, before ducking an attack from Akam, and then hitting a double team superkick combo before Finn hit a Coup de Grace to get the pin.

Ref: 1... 2... 3!!!

Jojo: Here are your winners, the Universal Champion, Anthony Jenkins, and the Intercontinental Champion, Finn Balor!!!

They shook hands and raised their titles in a belt-five as they then shared a glare before heading to the back, and meeting their women.

Sasha: Babe! You and Finn were amazing out there...

Bayley: Yeah, you were!!! Awesome job getting the pin as well, babe!

Finn just smiled and hugged Bayley, while Sasha just held her man's hand.

Sasha: You continue to amaze me baby, I love you so much.

Anthony smiled and kissed her before replying.

Anthony: I love you too, babe... more than anything...

All 4 then went out for a bite to eat at a local steakhouse, with them all sharing funny stories about their past, and just laughing the night away, before going their separate ways, and heading home. That night, Sasha and Anthony were relaxing in bed with Rolo, just talking to each other.

Sasha: Tonight, was so emotional for me... I'm glad you were there to help me through it, babe! I couldn't have done it without you.

Anthony rubbed his hand under Sasha's shirt, with a small moan coming from her.

Anthony: That announcement was what motivated me tonight, it really helped me to focus. Believe me, I think the future, for all of us... is bright. ALL of us.

He motioned to Rolo, who's head was leaning on Sasha's arm.

Sasha: I'm glad of that. But you mister, need to focus on Extreme Rules. Who you facing?

Anthony: A real psychopath...