The Low-Down

After a couple of weeks off nursing his injuries, it was the Raw before Mania, and not only had Anthony recovered from his injuries at Elimination Chamber, but he had a big match tonight, against Alex Auditore, with massive stakes. If Alex won, Anthony's title match at Wrestlemania would be a triple threat between him, Alex, and the Universal Champion, Brock. Sasha was with him, getting her gear on, as she had the same proposition in a match against Alexa Bliss.

Sasha: I can't believe this, both of them are just obsessed with the two of us.

Anthony: Well, it's a chance to prove ourselves, and besides, I've been itching to get back in the ring.

Sasha then took his hand and they both went to gorilla together. Both he and Alex were banned from ringside to allow a fair conclusion to their match, and the same went for the men's match, which was the main event.

Anthony: Good luck out there babe, you'll smash it.

Sasha smiled as they kissed and her music hit.

Sasha: Time to teach that Little Miss Bliss a lesson.

She did her entrance, and then watched as Alexa made hers with an evil smirk on her face. After a good 15 minute match, Alexa went for her DDT, and Sasha was then out for the count.

Ref: 1... 2... 3!

Jojo: Here is your winner, Alexa Bliss!

Alexa smirked as she looked down at Sasha's limp body while her arm was raised in victory. But then, just as Alexa intended on hurting Sasha some more, Ronda came out to her music and just raised her belt as a distraction to Alexa, who claimed it as hers. Sasha eventually made it to the back, where she saw Anthony and hugged him while she started crying.

Anthony: Shh... it's okay, babe. It's okay...

Sasha: This was supposed to be my moment, and then she came back to haunt me... she's just so god damn annoying!

Anthony: So now your match is a triple threat... I wouldn't be too saddened by that, babe! Remember, Alexa's been at 2 Mania's... and lost both times! This year will be no different. You're gonna win that title whether Alexa's in the match or not.

Sasha wiped the tears from her face and kissed Anthony.

Sasha: Thanks babe, I really needed that, that's actually made me feel a lot better.

Anthony smiled in response as they walked back to the locker room together and he got ready for his match, with the same stipulation. He noticed that Sasha was staring at him while getting ready.

Anthony: What?

Sasha: Nothing... just looking at my gorgeous, handsome boyfriend.

Anthony: You never fail to flatter, you know that?

Sasha: Well, after what happened out there, you made me feel so much better! I mean, my chances of winning took a knock but who's to say that I finally get my Wrestlemania moment this Sunday?

Anthony: Well, whatever happens, I'll be supporting you!

Sasha: As will I babe. Now you go and have your match. Beat Alexa's brute, and win for me.

Anthony: I will, don't you worry.

Anthony then put on his bodywarmer and his hood up as he made his way to gorilla, with Sasha watching as he walked off.

Sasha: My God, still can't believe I have you... after all these years... Go get 'em tiger...

After 25 minutes, the match had taken its toll on both men. Alex just hit a vicious spear on Anthony with basically all he had left. Then all of a sudden, Brock's theme hit, and out came Paul Heyman, who distracted Anthony, as well as the ref. Seeing this opportunity, Alex hit a low blow from behind on Anthony before striking him out of nowhere, with an AKO, learnt from his mentor, Randy Orton.

Ref: 1...2...3!

Jojo: Here is your winner, Alex Auditore!

As if things couldn't get any worse for Anthony... Alex had beaten him by cheating, and he had booked himself a date at the Grandest Stage Of Them All... By the time Anthony had recovered, he rolled out of the ring and slowly walked backstage, where he was met by Sasha and Bayley.

Bayley: I bet Alexa had something to do with all this... you want me to find out, guys?

Sasha was about to say yes, but Anthony quickly shushed her.

Sasha: Ye-

Anthony: No thanks, Bayley, we're gonna take all of our aggression on them both, as well as that bully Brock, his little pet weasel, Heyman, and that weakest woman on the planet, Ronda, and save it for this Sunday. Right now, you're looking at the Beast-tamer, and the baddest BOSS on the planet.

Bayley: Wow, you guys seem determined! I'll leave you two to it then, see ya later!

Sasha and Bayley then hugged before the Boss grabbed Anthony's hand.

Sasha: You sure you're okay? Brock and Alex are 2 dangerous men...

Anthony: I'll be fine, it just makes it a bit more of a challenge for me but come this Sunday, I'll be ready for anything!

Sasha saw the determined look on his face and couldn't be more happy for him.

Sasha: Me too, and as for my match, I'll be carrying that title out with me... Infact, I'm so confident we'll win, if we do, I'll be showing you a night full of... 'celebration'... if you know what I mean...

Anthony then went wide eyed at her remark as she whispered the last part in his ear, then grew a devilish smirk on his face.

Anthony: You, miss...

He slaps her on the butt.

Anthony: ... are just looking for trouble.

Sasha giggled slightly as they both then headed towards their locker room and after a shower and a change of clothes, then back to their hotel room.

Meanwhile, Alexa and Alex were celebrating their big win in their own hotel room, when Alexa suddenly came up with an evil plan...

Alexa: I've just had a great idea, babe!

Alex: Lay it on me... I'm listening...

Alexa whispered it in his ear and he smiled at the thought.

Alex: That, baby, is why I'm in love with you! That and many other reasons...

Alexa: I knew you'd like it. But for that to work, we need to bide our time, so let those two have their time together for now, because I bet, by the time our plan comes into action... they'll be broken up by Summerslam!

They both laughed as they then kissed each other... completely unaware that Bayley had planted a listening device in Alexa's bag, and was outside, listening in on their conversation. Once she had heard of their intentions, she rang Sasha as quick as she could. But there was no answer... so she tried Anthony. Same again... she then looked up and saw 2 shadows above her.

Alex: Did you really think we would be fooled that easily?

Alexa: Well, newsflash, pogostick, we weren't. And now, you're gonna pay for what you tried to do...

Alexa then hit Bayley with a stiff right, which knocked her out. Alex then picked her up and took her back inside their hotel room. Bayley's plan had failed, and now she had been kidnapped...