What Now?

Anthony was sat alone in his new apartment he bought in New York, with his new puppy, which he named Rolo. He had felt alone ever since his argument with Sasha, which was nearly a month ago. He had found out that he would be next defending his Universal title against both Dean Ambrose and Braun Strowman in a triple threat ladder match at Money In The Bank, which was this Sunday. He looked back at Sasha's match against Sarah Logan of the Riott Squad this past Monday on Raw, and he just couldn't get her out of his mind.

Anthony: I feel like I made a mistake...

He then got knocked out of his thoughts by a knock at his door to which Rolo barked at, and when he answered it, he was shocked as to who it was.

Anthony: Xander? And... wait... Alex?

Xander: Before you say anything, can you let us in? Alex here has something to say to you.

Anthony: Well, okay, sure... but one wrong move and he's gone.

Alex: Relax, Anthony, I'm not here to fight.

Anthony got them all a beer each as they then sat down in front of the TV.

Anthony: So, what is he doing here, Xander?

Xander: Well, I'll let him explain.

Alex: Well, you see... while I was away recovering from the injuries I suffered, Xander came to me and apologised for what he did, and in return, I apologised for making your and Sasha's lives hell. He then told me that you and Sasha had a bit of an argument, thanks to Alexa...

Anthony: More than an argument, it's because of Alexa that my relationship with Sasha is on the rocks...

Alex: Well, I feel like you should know something... me and her aren't exactly on good terms either... when I found out what she did, I called her and confronted her about it. I hate her for doing it and I want you to know that I'll do anything I can to help you, I don't wanna fight you anymore.

Anthony looked slightly surprised as to what he had just heard.

Anthony: Well, I guess we can let bygones by bygones... so we good then?

Anthony stuck his fist out and Alex didn't hesitate to meet it and bump it.

Alex: Yep, we're good, bro.

All three of them then shared a group hug as there was then another knock on the door, which Xander answered.

Xander: Oh... hey, Sasha.

Sasha looked just as bad as Anthony before Xander and Alex showed up.

Sasha: Is... Is A-Anthony here?

Xander: Yeah, hang on... YO, ANT?! There's someone here for you...

Anthony then came to the door and before he saw who it was, Xander gave him some words of wisdom.

Xander: Its up to you what you do...

Xander then left and Anthony opened the door to reveal Sasha.

Anthony: Hey.

Sasha: Hey...

Anthony: You, er... doing okay?

Sasha: Not really, ever since that night, I've just been thinking... about us...

Anthony: Yeah... me too...

They both held hands as they then spoke.

Both: I'm sorry.

Anthony: Wait, what are you sorry for?

Sasha: For allowing Alexa to get into my head... Bayley's been telling me I overreacted... so that's why I'm sorry. What are you sorry for?