Wishing For The Best

It had been just over 2 weeks since Money In The Bank and nearly every morning since then, Sasha had woken up feeling really ill. She couldn't get her and Anthony's little romp that night out of her head, and kept thinking about how Anthony would react if she was pregnant. Sasha was in bed with Rolo, trying to sleep, while Anthony was about to head out to meet up with Finn.

Anthony: You sure you're not coming down with something, babe?

Sasha: Maybe... but it's only in the mornings. Other than that, I'm fine.

Anthony: Sure you don't wanna go and see a doctor?

Sasha: Nah, I think a few hours rest is what I need. You go, me and Rolo will be fine!

Anthony then looked at his beautiful girlfriend as he kissed her forehead and then spoke to Rolo.

Anthony: Now then, little dude, make sure she gets better for me!

Rolo barked and wagged his tail furiously as Anthony patted him on the head and then the pooch scurried over to huddle into Sasha's body.

Sasha: Aww... you're such a little cutie!

He barked again as Anthony then left.

Sasha: We love you, boo-boo!

Anthony: Love you too, guys!

As soon as Anthony left, Sasha then messaged Bayley.

Sasha: Okay, he's gone, so come now!

Bayley: Want me to bring that thing we talked about?

Sasha: Yeah, if you would...

Bayley: No worries, I'll be there in 10!

Sasha then put her phone down and cuddled with Rolo for a bit before Bayley arrived.

Bayley: Sash? Where you at?

Sasha: In the bedroom...

Bayley then entered and saw Sasha and Rolo next to each other.

Bayley: Aww... who's this little guy?

She patted his little head as he wagged his tail.

Sasha: Bayley, meet Rolo. Rolo, meet Bayley!

Bayley: I should introduce Flex to him, those two will be best friends, I'm sure!

Sasha: Yeah I'm sure they will! But onto other matters, did you bring it?

Bayley reached for her bag and pulled out a pregnancy test.

Bayley: You sure you wanna do this?

Sasha: I've been having morning sickness, as well as weird cravings, so I feel like I have to.

Bayley: Me too, what's yours?

Sasha: I've been craving marshmallows and ice cream, how about you?

Bayley: For some reason I've been craving beef jerky, as well as salami and cheese sandwiches.

Sasha: Eww, dude!

Bayley: Anyway, here you go, go and find out if there's a baby in there!

Bayley poked Sasha's stomach a couple of times before Sasha went to the bathroom to do the test. After a few minutes, she looked at the result.

Sasha: BAY?!

Bayley then saw Sasha come out of the bathroom and was given the test.

Bayley: Oh, god!