A Phenomenal Turn Of Events

Sasha was a little surprised, but not that surprised at Finn's revelation that Alexa was figured to be behind Anthony's stabbing.

Sasha: To be honest, she has every motive possible. I mean, she was furious when she crashed the gender reveal party.

Finn: Yeah, she's always trying to steal the limelight wherever she goes. But I know it was her.

Bayley: How, though?

Finn: Well, as me and Ant were leaving, we were checking our phones for any messages when I saw a small figure walking by, carrying some sort of shiny object in their hand. Literally 30 seconds later, I saw Anthony on the ground, blood gathering around him, and the little figure was nowhere to be seen.

Sasha and Bayley looked at each other with curiosity in their eyes as they listened to Finn.

Bayley: Sounds like it all fits. But something doesn't seem right...

Just then, Anthony's sister Jess arrived to see her wounded brother.

Jess: Hey guys, how is he?

Sasha: In a stable condition for now, apparently he was close to having internal injuries.

Jess was almost in tears as she grabbed his hand just in pure hope.

Jess: Please, big bro... please be okay.

Out of nowhere, the grip on both Sasha's and Jess's hand got tighter and Anthony slowly began to wake up.

Sasha: Babe?

Jess: Bro?

He slowly opened his eyes, and saw Jess on his left, Sasha on his right and Finn and Bayley at the end of his bed looking at him.

Anthony: Oh god, where the heck am I?

Bayley: Relax, you're in hospital. You've got nasty stab wounds and you suffered a loss in blood.

Anthony: Sounds like one heck of a Friday night.

Finn: Can you remember what happened?

Anthony tried to think before remembering when his eyes shot open.

Anthony: I remember leaving the bar, and as we were heading back, 2 people were acting strangely and was heading towards us. Next thing I know, I was on the floor...

Sasha: Can you remember who they were?

Anthony: Bits of them. One looked quite small, and I saw little pink bits in their hair, and the other was about my height, with wavy black hair. I didn't really catch their faces.

Bayley: So Alexa was involved... but who was with her?

Jess: I have noticed that her and AJ have been together a lot recently on Instagram. He's been with her and she's been with him basically wherever they went.

Sasha: No wonder AJ wasn't at the gender reveal...

Everyone then went wide eyed as to who could be behind this.

Jess: You don't think...?

Finn: Even though I hate to admit it, the whole thing does add up...

Anthony: You think he would stoop that low?

Bayley: Cos it just doesn't seem like something he would do...

Finn: Trust me, I know the guy. I've seen him at his best...

Anthony: And I've seen him at his worst. Trust me, when he's annoyed, he is in a not-to-be-fucked with mood. He'll attack anyone and everyone.

Sasha: So I guess the only thing to do is ask him...