Nothing Has Changed

Sasha couldn't believe it, her old school friend was in WWE. She tried to hug him but was rejected, as Anthony had no emotion on his face whatsoever.

Sasha: Anthony?

Anthony: I haven't forgotten, Sasha. 10 years ago... it feels like yesterday.

Sasha: Ant... I did what I did that night for a reason. I rejected you because of what I said that night, as well as one other thing. You were just too good of a friend and I didn't wanna risk losing you.

Anthony: Well, you did lose me.

Sasha: Ant, you can't be seriously still holding this against me?

Anthony said nothing as Sasha was on the verge of tears.

Sasha: Please, Ant. I need you now...

Anthony: Now you'll know how I felt 10 years ago.

Sasha: IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT? I'M SORRY, OKAY?

Anthony said nothing because he was fed up of Sasha's excuses. He went inside his locker room and didn't say another word. Sasha cried her eyes out and leaned her head against the door. She then ran her hand down the door as well as she began to regret rejecting him in the first place. Bayley then came along on her way out of the arena and saw Sasha crying, and she went to try and calm her best friend down.

Bayley: It didn't go well then...

Sasha shook her head while still crying as she was too sad to say anything.

Bayley: You want me to try?

Sasha just let Bayley try, and let her knock on the door. Anthony soon answered and he and Bayley stared at each other...

Bayley: Wait... Anthony? Are you serious?

Sasha wiped another tear as she watched on.

Anthony: ...Bayley?

Bayley: I KNEW you looked familiar... I just didn't wanna believe it...

Sasha: Wait... you two know each other?

Anthony, still with a face of no emotion, soon pointed the obvious out.

Anthony: She's my ex...

Sasha gasped in shock, as Bayley hung her head slightly.

Sasha: Bayley... is this true?

Bayley: ... yeah. Yeah, it is Sash. Me and Anthony dated for about a year and a half before I came to WWE... I also regret ending things with him...

Sasha: What happened?

Bayley: Let's just say... I didn't like his character he was portraying in the Indies... this Silent Assassin... he then went silent to me since the night we broke up, and now, I regret my actions.

Sasha just looked at Bayley then at Anthony, with even more tears in her eyes, and Bayley even beginning to cry herself.

Anthony: All I'm gonna say is... you two meant the world to me. Sash, you rejected me, and as for you Bayley, you left me. The worst part was... I was gonna propose to you that night as well... now both of you leave me alone. Cos nothing has changed.

Anthony slammed the door before the girls got another word in. They both hugged before letting their tears out.

Sasha: So, you were his ex?

Bayley: Yeah, I was. I saw him suffering through some sort of bad experience, so I wanted to help him.

Sasha: To think... I was the cause of that bad experience... I never should have rejected him that night...

Bayley: Hey, we all make mistakes Sash, this is one of them. He'll come round soon, I'm sure of it.

Sasha: I hope so...

They both then left to go back to their hotel. Meanwhile, Anthony sat in his locker room with his head in his hands, thinking about what just happened...

Anthony then headed back to the hotel, still not getting his encounter with Sasha and Bayley out of his mind. He tried listening to some music to try and calm himself down before he made his debut the next night, on Monday Night Raw.

The following night...

The show began with Sasha and Bayley in a mixed tag match against Alicia, Mickie and Bobby Lashley. But they didn't have any idea as to who their partner was. As their opponents were in the ring, Sasha and Bayley were getting anxious.

Sasha: Who is our partner?

Bayley: No idea. I'd like to say my handsome Finn, but he just had a match with Drew, so I doubt it.

Sasha: Must be a mystery partner. Unless...

Bayley: Let's just go to the ring, we'll find out there and then...

After they did their entrance, The Resistance by Skillet hit, and they then saw Anthony do his entrance.

Sasha: God, why did I reject him?

Bayley: Worry about that later, we've got a match to win.

After they had a few close calls, Anthony got the win by hitting Silent Night on Bobby. Anthony didn't bother celebrating with the girls, though. He just kept in character and headed backstage, to the sound of a few boos from the WWE universe.

After the match, Sasha said she was going to catering, when in reality, she went to see Anthony. She knocked on his door to see him answer it in just a towel.

Anthony: What is it, Sasha?

Sasha: I wanted to see you.

Anthony: Well, you've seen me. So bye.

She stopped him from slamming the door in her face.

Sasha: Anthony, please.

Anthony: Sasha, I have nothing to say to you, and the same goes for Bayley. But go on, why are you here?

Sasha: I'm here because I need to tell you something. Something I should have told you 10 years ago...

Anthony: Which is...?

Sasha: Anthony... I made a huge mistake that night, I never should have said no. I'm here because I need to tell you... I love you. I have done all this time...

Anthony: And you think now is a good time?

Sasha: Well, I just thought...

Just as she was about to explain why she was there, Alexa came from behind the door and saw Sasha.

Alexa: Is she bothering you, boo boo?

Anthony: No, it's fine, babe... she was just leaving, weren't you?

Sasha just felt her world come crashing down on top of her, the one man she loved was now dating her sworn enemy.

Sasha: But...

Anthony: Sasha, just face it. Like that song from Skillet says, you're just...

Anthony & Alexa: One Day Too Late!!!

Alexa smiled at Sasha, who then just ran off in sheer embarrassment.

Alexa: Doesn't know what's good for her... now come on, weren't we gonna go out for dinner?

Anthony looked at Sasha running away for a split second before responding to Alexa.

Anthony: Hmm? Oh, yeah, come on, then, you.

They held hands before heading off for a dinner together, and unknowingly to Anthony, Bayley and Sasha were watching them walk away. Bayley fought off her tears, but Sasha couldn't help but cry at the sight.

Bayley: Sash? You okay?

Sasha: I love you, no matter what has happened between us in the past. I'm not giving up on you, I still love you Anthony Jenkins, and I'm gonna prove it... Bay, I'm gonna need your help, I can't do this alone...

Bayley: If it means sticking it to Alexa, count me in. She's gonna suffer for what she did to you...