New Challengers

After their title wins and a VERY raunchy celebration, it was now the Raw after Mania, and both the new champions were more hyped than ever, as now, they were the power couple of WWE. The champs made their way out to kick off the show, with a special entrance, as they stood back to back, heads down, titles held above them and the spotlight on them. They received a standing ovation from the WWE universe as Sasha then got a mic.

Sasha: I have to say, last night was the biggest match of my life. And after so long of being out of the title picture, I finally got back what I deserved... the Raw Women's Championship.

She held her belt above her head as the crowd continued to chant her and Anthony's names.

Sasha: Make no mistake, Ronda... you were a worthy champion, but the Baddest BOSS on the planet holds the title now... and as for you, Little Miss Bliss... if you think what me, Anthony and Xander Cross did last night to you and your punk ass boyfriend, Alex Auditore was bad... you ain't seen nothing yet. As far as we're concerned, the battle lines have been drawn.

Sasha then passed the mic to Anthony and The Silent Assassin then removed his hood, to loud cheers.

Anthony: The Beast... has been tamed... and now... he is gone. Now I need to move on.... My first challenger... for this title... will be revealed tonight... in a gauntlet match. Gentlemen... I wish you the best of luck.

Just as Anthony was about to continue, he was interrupted by none other than a pissed off Ronda Rousey, who looked upset at the way she lost her title last night.

Ronda: Sasha, Sasha, Sasha... what you did last night is something I'll never forget, but I have a way to right the wrong. Right now, you shouldn't be worried about Alexa Bliss...

Ronda got right in Sasha's face as she continued her speech.

Ronda: ...you should be worried... about ME!!! You see, you never made ME tap out, and I have a legitimate rematch clause in my contract, and I don't wanna wait to cash it in... I say we go at it right here, right now, for that title.

Sasha: Well, you do have a point... so let's do it.

Sasha told Anthony she had this under control, and kissed him before he then slid out the ring, and watched his girl defend her title. After 20 minutes, both women were down, but Ronda slowly got to her feet first after making Sasha spend a good 2 minutes in her armbar, but the Boss managed to get her leg to the ropes to break the hold. Ronda then tried to go for her Piper's Pit move, but Sasha countered it into a backstabber and then into a Bank Statement. As they were in the middle of the ring, Sasha pulled back on the neck of Ronda harder, so hard that Ronda shockingly tapped out. The crowd was in shock as Sasha let go on the hold and looked in sheer surprise.

Jojo: Here is your winner, and STILL Raw Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!

Anthony was also shocked as Sasha was handed her title. She got to her feet and hugged her boyfriend as he got in the ring. She then focused on Ronda who got to her feet. As a sign of respect, Sasha stuck a hand out as a sign of respect, but Ronda backed away and left the ring without shaking Sasha's hand, to many jeers and boos from the WWE universe. As the two then made their way backstage, they were met by Ronda, who hugged Sasha.

Ronda: You deserve this, girl...

Sasha: Thanks, but why did you take the L tonight?

Ronda: You don't know? I'm going to Smackdown next week in the shake up!

Sasha and Anthony went wide eyed as to what Ronda had just told them.

Ronda: Yeah, apparently management want me to hype up my rivalry with Becky and Charlotte, and instead of them coming here on Raw, I'm going to the blue brand!

Sasha: Well, good luck over there! I assume that rejection of the handshake was part of the storyline of you leaving Raw?

Ronda: Yep, it was.

Anthony: Well, good luck over there, Ronda. You show Becky and Charlotte who really is the Baddest Woman On The Planet!

Ronda: Thanks, Ant. And as for you with Sasha, you two are perfect for each other, so don't let her down!

Anthony smiled as he looked at Sasha.

Anthony: Trust me... I don't plan on it... ever.

Ronda then hugged him as she then went off to have a shower, as Sasha then got up close and personal with Anthony.

Sasha: So, Mr Universal Champion...

Anthony: Yes, Mrs Raw Women's Champion?

Sasha: Any idea on who you want to win that gauntlet match?

Anthony: Personally I would like Seth or Finn, or maybe even someone like Drew. But I do know one thing...

Sasha: Yeah?

Anthony: I will be at ringside watching, and I want you there with me.

Sasha: There's nowhere I'd rather be, baby.

They kissed once more and went to catering. After an hour there of chatting to Xander, who beat Sami Zayn for the number 1 contendership for the IC title, and also talking to Bayley and Finn, it was now time for the gauntlet match, and the happy couple took their seats at ringside to watch what was about to unfold. After an hour, the match had gone like this:

Dean Ambrose def. Elias

Dean Ambrose def. John Cena

Braun Strowman def. Dean Ambrose

Braun Strowman def. Bobby Lashley

Drew Mcintyre def. Braun Strowman

Finn Balor def. Drew Mcintyre

Seth Rollins def. Finn Balor

After Seth got the pin on Finn after a solid 25 minutes of battling between the two, Seth signalled for Anthony to come in the ring and face him. Anthony held the title above him as he then draped it over his shoulder. He then stuck his hand out, and Seth shook it as it would be the Kingslayer vs The Silent Assassin at Backlash for the Universal Championship. Anthony and Sasha went backstage and waited for Seth to turn up. And after 5 minutes he did.

Anthony: So... me and you, huh?

Seth: Sure is, bro. Cannot wait for us to do battle.

Anthony: Me neither, let's burn it down at Backlash in 4 weeks time. Until then...

The 2 men then shared a hug as they then went their separate ways. Sasha then held her man's hand.

Anthony: Something wrong, Sash?

Sasha: Nope... just that I'd quite like to head back to the hotel, cos I'm quite tired.

Anthony: No worries, Boss, let's go!

They then headed off towards the parking lot, oblivious to the fact that Alexa, arm brace and all, was watching them from her hiding spot, down the corridor as she then spoke to herself.

Alexa: Oh mark my words, you two... both of you will suffer for what you did to my man... and you will suffer in a BIG way... for I have a plan... you just wait...