The Extremeties

Extreme Rules had now come around, and Anthony had been locked in mind games with Drew McIntyre for the past few weeks on Raw, eventually leading to this Extreme Rules title match. He was backstage, with Sasha, trying to get him prepared.

Sasha: You got this babe. Tonight is your night, so go out there and show everyone why you deserve to hold that belt!

Anthony: Thanks Sash, that really helped! Now you'd better get out there, you're commentating on the women's title match!

Sasha: Yeah, good point babe!

They shared a kiss before Sasha had to leave.

Sasha: I love you...

Anthony: I love you too... more than anything. Now go... before I decide to do something with that phat boot-ay of yours!

He grabbed it firmly and squeezed it, turning her on a little.

Sasha: Mmm, you tease...

She then left to commentate on the Raw Women's Championship Ladder Match between Peyton Royce, who got split from Billie Kay in the Shake-Up, Ember Moon, Nikki Cross, and a mystery 4th woman. Nobody knew who it would be as Sasha headed out first to a warm reception, followed by the challengers. After all 3 had made their entrance, they then waited to see who was the 4th entrant was, until...

Celtic Invasion blared out across the arena, and out came The Man, Becky Lynch. She had been out of action since Wrestlemania, where Asuka surprisingly turned heel and attacked Becky's knee to the point where Becky would be out for 4 months. And now she was back.

All 4 stared at each other before going at it, while Sasha was asked questions on the desk.

Renee: So Sasha, do you have any particular preference on who you want to win the match?

Sasha: Personally, I'd like to see any one of them win it. All of these girls have something to prove. But in my opinion, I'd love to see either Ember or Becky win it. Ember's never had a title match on the main roster, as far as I recall, and Becky deserves it purely for what she went through the past few months.

Michael: I have to ask... why did you choose a ladder match as the stipulation?

Sasha: Well, after seeing what the Women can do in Money In The Bank ladder matches, I thought why not just go with it for a title? It's Extreme Rules, after all!

As the match progressed, key moments took place. Ember and Becky hit a double team suplex off the ladder on Nikki, while Peyton then hit a powerbomb on Becky, off one ladder and through one on the outside, bridged onto the announce table. Then when it came to the ending, Ember hit the Eclipse on Peyton from the top of the ladder, before then making the ascension herself and slowly grabbing the belt in victory.

Jojo: Here is your winner, and the NEW Raw Women's Champion, Ember Moon!!!

Sasha went down to applaud Ember on her big victory. She had been on the roster for over a year and not even sniffed the chance of a title. Now she was the champion.

Sasha: Congrats girl, you deserve this so much...

Ember: This is a dream come true, thank you!

They shared a hug and Ember even shed a few tears at her success and what she had achieved. After that match the focus was then on the main event, for the Universal Championship. Drew had never been more ready for a title shot, and Anthony had to be focused and on his game. The entrances were done and once the bell rang, the two went face to face in the middle of the ring.

Anthony: You'll just try and fail.

Drew: The only person that will fail in this match is you... when that title becomes mine.