Chapter 8

Next morning...

Avni woke up and looked around to find Neil nowhere. She panicked as she remembered all the happenings of the previous day. She woke up very late and Neil's laptop bag was also missing. She remembered Neil's words.
You are good for nothing!

How did I sleep so much? Neil must be angry. What if he again shouts at me? No, he will not. But what if he does?
She got scared by just thinking about things which hadn't happened yet. She got up and ran downstairs. She went outside and saw Neil's car outside.

Matlab, vo ghar par hi hai.

She went inside and decided to check in the study. After all its his second love, first being his office. I don't even exist in that list. She was about to enter his study when she remembered one of the beautiful memories of her life.

Flashback ......

A: Neil! Why are you so sad?

N: Really. Like you don't know.

A: What happened, baba?

N: From the past two days I'm noticing that you are busy with your best friend Aaliya. You don't even talk to me properly.
He said complaining with a cute pout.

A: Oho, to ye baat hai!

N: Yes!
He hissed.

A: Neilu! You know na that she's my project partner and the deadline is tomorrow. I needed to complete it. Please, understand.

N: No, I'll not.

A: Neil please.

N: You could've told her to complete it and spent some time with me.

A: But that's wrong jaan. I can't put all the burden on her and then take away the credit. Please, try and understand.