Chapter 19

Neil gently kissed her forehead and looked at her face. Her eyes still closed. He kissed both her eyes and then his favourite part, her nose.

She opened her eyes and slowly brought her hands to his face and cupped it. She kissed his cheeks and looked down, retreating her hands back.

It was her way of  telling him that she is ready for all that he has.

Neil understood her signal and looked down at her lips.

He gently pulled her chin to make her look at him. She looked at him and they shared a deep eye lock.  Neil looked at her as if she was the only thing in this world worth watching. He slowly gripped her shoulders which made her shudder. Neil leaned forward and pushed Avni gently on the cold tiles. The coldness of the floor was doing  no good to her. She started to shiver.

Neil looked at her. He laid his hands on her sides and came upon her not putting his entire weight on her. He kissed her forehead and let his lips linger on for longer than usual. Avni clutched onto his shirt.

Forehead kisses always meant a lot to her. It gave her a sense of surety and safety. It was as if an unsaid promise is being made.
This particular long forehead kiss definitely held a lot of devotion and love, something that Avni has craved for.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes and said something that Avni craved for.

I love you!!

I love you too!

Came her instant reply.

He smiled and removed the safety pin which attached her pallu to the blouse. Avni closed eyes. He then removed her pallu. By then, Avni was breathing heavily which caused her chest to move up and down. Something that tempted Neil and made him turn on. Her milky white bosom which was spilling out her blouse and moving up and down at the same time was a sight to behold for  Neil. He couldn't control himself any longer. He bent down and kissed her on her bosoms.
H

e went on giving light feathery kisses here and there which made Avni moan. Then all of a sudden she hissed as Neil bit onto her precious possession.

Avni smacked Neil on his shoulder. He laughed.

A: That hurt.

N: There's a lot that'll hurt you tonight baby!
He winked.

Avni blushed as she registered to what Neil said. He picked her up from the tiles and placed her on the bed. He removed his clothes after getting her naked. He switched off the lights before going any further. After that, all that could be heard was slapping of skins, smoochy noises, moans and groans. The room finally witnessed the unity of two souls commencing their ACTUAL married life.

Sorry but no visual description of further events could be given as the lights were switched off😉.

.
.
.
.
.