Chapter 20

Two souls were sleeping peacefully. After all , they finally found what they were craving for 'Each other'. Their sleep was disturbed by the sun rays coming inside throughout the huge French windows.

Avni squirmed as she got disturbed due to the bright light which woke up Neil as she was gracefully lying on him with nothing covering their bare bodies, not even the duvet.

As his sleep broke he inhaled the feminine fragrance which had a hint of his fragrance as well. Finally, sense knocked into his brain and he opened his eyes. His eyes registered themselves to the bright light of the day and then he looked at his lady who was lying over him, hugging his waist tightly as if he would vanish if she left him. Slowly, the memories from the previous night flashed in front of him.

The way her cheeks went to a deep shade of red when he laid her on the bed.

The way she trembled at his touch.

The way she allowed him to mark her as HIS.

The way she took his name in pleasure.

The feel of her lips on his skin and the way his lips slipped over her perfectly smooth skin.

He took a deep breath as everything sinked in. He has his love in his arms, all to himself. That's what he wanted but his stupid actions cost him so much. He lost so much of time that he could have spent just this way, all cuddled up. But, no more. At no cost, was he going to let those memories kick in and spoil his love life again. She doesn't deserve it. She deserves to be loved, respected and worshipped. And he will do that. Definitely!

He looked down and saw her skin glowing. Well, it was difficult to answer if it was due to the sunlight or the passionate night they spent.

Neil slowly lay her on the bed. He knew if she woke up and found him ogling her naked self so lustfully, she would definitely beat the hell out of him. But he couldn't help it. He found this women so tempting that his hands itched to touch her again, feel her again and make endless love to her. But he controlled his urge to do that.
He slowly caressed all the hickeys and bite marks that he had given her. She squirmed again and opened her eyes to meet his brown orbs. His lips adorning a smile and his hair scattered as if someone had pulled them.   Well she did that. No,don't blame her. What can be done when the pleasure is too much to handle?

She smiled and whispered  him a Good Morning'. Neil simply pecked her lips as a response. Avni smiled wider and placed her head over his chest, just right above his heart listening to his heartbeat.
The silence was so comforting but they needed to have THE TALK.

N: Avni, Main darta tha ki tum bhi mujhe judge karogi, mere emotions ko meri weakness samjhogi aur ek din mujhe chod kar chali jaogi. Jaise.....jaise unhone kiya.

He said as a tear escaped his eyes. Avni lay still letting him say whatever he wanted to.
N: But I was wrong. You were the only one who stood by me. I thought that if I'll act cold towards you and not behave as an emotional fool in front of you, then you'll stay with me. But...I.w..was wrong. You were here with me but only physically, our hearts had drifted apart. It hurt really bad to see you so weak and vulnerable but I chose to act selfish. I'm sorry.

Avni listened to everything that he said very patiently and then kissed him just above his heart.

A: I know it was difficult for you. I knew something was keeping you away from me. I don't want to talk about the past. Let's just start afresh. Hmm?

Neil smiled and hugged her tighter.

N: You're the best!

A: I know, Tillu.

N: Avni!!!! Please don't call me that.
He pleaded like a 5 year old.

A: Ok.... Tillu.
She said giggling.

Neil made a cute face which melted Avni's all worries and insecurities that were still present in one or the other corner of her heart. She now believed that her Tillu was really back.

A:Neil, I love you!

N:I love you too Avni!

A:Bohot intezar kiya hai maine iss pal ka..

N:I promise, from now there will only be happiness in our lives. No more rona dhona. I want my ladydon back. Bilkul, pehle jaise. The feisty one haan.

A:Jab ladydon ko Tillu mil gaya to vo kahin aur kyun jayegi bhala?

Kya lagta hai? Kahin jayegi ya nahi?