Chapter 21

Avni opened her eyes and took a look at the clock. 12:30. She got surprised as she never slept so long.

She tries to get out of Neil's grip to go to the washroom. She wanted to shower. She smelled of sweat, his and hers combined. It felt nice a little time ago but now she really felt like taking a shower.

She loosened his grip around her waist but as she was about to get up, she felt a stinging pain between her thighs. She pinched her eyes close. A few tears slipped out her eyes.  As if on que, Neil opened his eyes and found her eyes closed with a few tears slipped down her cheeks. He got up with a jerk and held her cheeks in his hands.

N: Avni, what happened?

A: Kuch bhi to nahi.

N: Avni tell me na.

A: Neil kuch nahi hua hai, sachi..

N: Stop lying. You're crying and I wanna know why?
I made you cry for all these years and I'll not give you any reason to cry anymore. Promise!

Avni sighed and kept her palm on her forehead.

A: Tum baat ko kahan se kahan lekar jaa rahe ho. I'm telling you for the last time that I'm fine. Its just that it is hurting down there.

N: Where?
He asked confused.

A: Neil!!! There.

Neil widened his eyes and shut them immediately.

N: I'm sorry. I should've cleaned you before sleeping then it won't pain that much.

A: How do you know that it won't hurt then?
She asked crossing her arms.

N: Avni!

A: I need an answer.

N: Kissi bhi ladke ko kuch aur pata ho na ho sex ke related sab pata hota hai.

Avni gave him a look.

A: Seriously.
She muttered.

Neil just cutely nodded his head like a cute child.

She shook her head and tried to get up. It hurt and she sat down again. Neil saw this and got worried. He immediately went up to her side and scooped her up in his arms and took her to the washroom. He made Avni sit on the bathroom platform and switched on the geyser. He cupped her face and pecked her forehead.

N: Avu, it'll be okay. Hmm?

Avni nodded her head. She was happy. Finally, Neil was caring for her, loving her.

Neil brought some warm water and told her to clean up and left saying that he'll be outside.

The warm water finally provided some relief. She sighed. She cleaned herself and wore the bathrobe. She took slow steps and walked till the door. She opened the door and was surprised to find him standing there.

N: Why did you come by yourself? You could've called me.

A: I know but I thought that you must've left for office.
She said looking down.

Neil cupped her face and made her face him. His eyes were moist.

N: How can I leave my wifey when she's in pain because of me?

Tears slipped out of her eyes.

N: I know I've committed some grave mistakes and I repent it. Now, I'll not give you any chance to feel dejected or unloved. That's a promise Mrs. Khanna!

Avni hugged him tight and cried into his shoulder. He held her and let her cry her pain out. He gently patted her head. She finally stopped crying. He picked her up and took her to the bed. He gently laid her and pulled the belt of her bathrobe.

She held his hand and shook her head.

A: I'm still sore.

N: I know.
He picked an ointment from the side table and squeezed  out a little bit of it out of the tube on his finger. He pulled her legs a little apart and entered his finger into her.
She hissed.

N: Shh!!! This will make you feel better.

He said and pulled his finger out.

N: Take some rest. OK.

He kissed her forehead and patted her head till she slept.

.
.
.
.
.
VOTE AND COMMENT....