Chapter 18

I know its been long since I updated. But I had a lot of things in hand which needed my urgent attention.
Enjoy the chapter and do not forget to comment down your views.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:~

Neil was crying like a small baby holding onto Avni.

N: I'm sorry.....please maaf kardo...please!!!

A: Neil... What are you doing? Get up.

N: Maaf kardo, please.

A: Neil, what are you saying? I'm not able to understand anything.

N: In 4 saalon mein,I've troubled you a lot. I've got of long list of mistakes and sins that I've committed. I need to apologize for all that.

Avni was stunned at his reply. Never in her dreams Avni thought that she would have to see this vulnerable side of Neil. She had not seen him this emotional even when he had left his home behind to start a life of his own. She felt bad.

Although, she had suffered a lot in these years but his suffering was no less. He was fighting his inner demons as well. He had hurt her a lot but she knew nothing was intentional. He had his own reasons. Out of everything, the thing that hurt her the most was that she wasn't able to know about his fears and bring him back to his cheerful and happy self. She wanted the OLD NEIL back. Now that he was realizing everything, Avni was sure that her destination is not far away. She'll surely get the old AVNEIL back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avni brought her shaky hands to his hair and ran her fingers through them. How long it's been since she's done this. She was feeling as if she's got all that she ever wanted.

HER Neil was their clinging onto her waist in the most intimate way possible, courtesy her saari.

She didn't want to break the beautiful moment and the most peaceful silence that she was experiencing. But, she had to. There was a lot that had to be talked about. There is still an inevitable gap between them that all these years have caused which needs to be erased and filled with immense love. There was need for a true conversation to take place, after all it had been long since they had one.

Taking a deep breath Avni tried to calm herself and tried to muster up the courage required for talking out all that she had kept within her heart all these years. She wanted to tell him all that she felt but at the same time she wanted him to share his part of sufferings and insecurities that pushed them to stand at the road where they stood today.

Her lips were trembling, not able to under a single word. However, hard she tried but she wasn't able to start the conversation.

Avni: Ne.....
She let out her shaky breath.

Neil stopped crying at once and slowly looked up, still not ready to leave her. His grip on her waist was tight as if he'll loose her if he left her.

Neil: Avi....

Avni finally looked down at those hazel orbs which were soaked wet and his ever soft cheeks turned to a shade of red due to crying. He looked cute even in this state.

She made him loosen the grip on her waist and sat down on the floor facing him.

A: We need to talk Neil. A lot.

N: I know. But later on.

A:  But...

N: Please... Right now, we both aren't in the state to talk properly.

Avni agreed. She found it difficult to even call him. Forget about being able to talk properly. So, she just nodded her head.

Neil brought his hand to her face and caressed her cheeks. She gasped when his cold fingers touched her cheek. He slowly traced her jawline and then he carefully brought his thumb and rubbed her lower lip. Avni's eyes closed in anticipation.
She knew he'll never go beyond the limits without consent even if she wanted to. But she was ready for even the teeny-tiny bit of his love.

Neil gently kissed her forehead and looked at her face. Her eyes still closed. He kissed both her eyes and then his favourite part, her nose. She opened her eyes and slowly brought her hands to his face and cupped it. She kissed his cheeks and looked down, retreating her hands back.
It was her way of  telling him that she is ready for all that he has.
Neil understood her signal and looked down at her lips.

.

.

.

.

.