Chapter 44

I was woken up by my hair being tugged lightly, being twisted around long fingers. My eyes fluttered open, my eyesight blurry as it became adjusted to the light. I squinted my eyes at the blurry figure, but once I blinked twice, his image was full. There laid a bare torso Baylor, his eyes staring deeply at my long hair being played with - as if my hair was very delicate and fragile. His vibrant brown eyes met mine and he pecked my forehead.

"Good morning, sleepy beauty." Baylor smiled and laid his head on my pillow.

I realized I was on Baylor's side of the bed, with the sheets and comforter wrapped around me in a cocoon. Had I been sleeping like this all night?

"Good morning, handsome." I grinned back and debated on kissing him because I was afraid he'd say something about my morning breath.

How long had he been awake? He looks nowhere near vulnerable and he had on a pair of different shorts (he actually had on sweatpants last night). He smelt like mint and body wash.

"When did you wake up?" I asked weakly.

"About an hour and a half ago." It looked daylight outside just by the sun shining through the blinds of Baylor's room.

"What time is it?" I quizzed again.

He looked passed me, over at the clock on his bedside table. "7:30."

Oh, yeah - it's Wednesday and school doesn't start until 9. I tried unwrapping the covers from around my body, but I failed terribly.

I heard Baylor cackle at my failure. He helped me open the cocoon and I was finally out. I just wanted to lay here for at least five more minutes. His bed was comfier than mine and I was just horribly lazy. Aiden never let's me sleep in past 6.

Baylor leaned in towards my lips, but just before he became two inches close, I pressed my hand against his mouth. He was deadpanned and confused as to why I wouldn't let him kiss me.

"I have morning breath."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Your excuse is?"

"At least let me brush my teeth," I whined. I tried not to talk louder than I am right now. If Aiden complains about my morning breath, so will Baylor and I'd be afraid Baylor wouldn't want to kiss me anymore.

"Why? No good morning kiss?" he frowned in a pout.

I shook my head in a negative manner and picked up my weak body from the comfortable, warm bed. My arm had been tugged back sharply, not painfully, and I was practically thrown back onto the bed with the power of Baylor's strength. He pinned his hands on my hips and hovered over me. His hands moved from my hips to my hands, which were now clasped in Baylor's large hand frame, and my wrists were pinned beside my head.

"Do not make me hold you down," he warned in a serious state.

His face was only three inches from mine, and I didn't want to speak. But I had to, so I mumbled, "Please let me brush my teeth at least." I begged, trying to bribe him with my puppy-dog eyes. He only inched closer, not falling for my looks.

"We can have a full make out session," I promised, which might not even happen since I won't have a lot of time considering getting ready for school.

He peppered kisses on my forehead, my cheeks, and lastly before my lips, my nose. He kissed me so softly yet so sweetly with so much passion. He pulled away and kissed the place between my eyebrows.

"Happy?" I sarcastically asked with an arch of my brow. I so badly wanted to cross my arms over my chest.

"Very."